KORRES Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Luna H.

BY KORRES

A cooling water-based liquid lip color. Combines the creamy texture of lip gloss with the long-lasting brilliant finish of lipstick. Contains Raspberry & Pomegranate extracts that are rich in antioxidant Shields lips against free-radical damage while smoothing lip lines. Blended with Acai Palm Pulp Oil for relieving & hydrating benefits. Creates a suppler & younger looking pout.

Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I'm not sure if there's supposed to be some kind of smell to it, but mine does. It is pigmented and you can easily apply it. I have the shade 56 (Raspberry). It is a lipgloss. I got it as a present last year. I'm not sure if I would recommend this certain product, but do try it out where they sell it and you can see for yourself.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
just ok, it's not my favorite consistency and the color isn't very pigmented . I use it when i want a tint of color but i don't think i would purchase it again. I think there are less expensive drug store brands that do the same job this one does.
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
I love it. Perfect for acne prone skin. helps keep my face oil free and my make up stays on. I put it on after my moisturizer and before my foundation.
Brandy D.
Whiteland, IN
I’m not really a fan of lipglosses. I find them very sticky. But I like this color. I wouldn’t buy this.
Argiro K.
I love the color and pigmentation however it's transferable and comperable to a lipgloss. Longlasting considering the texture of the product. I will be using it!
Luna H.
I'm not a fan of lipglosses but I got it like a present. I have my in shade 54 and actually like the smell of it. Is just feels really sticky and annoying on my lips. And it also gets easily on your teeth.