BY KORRES

A long-wearing, antiaging foundation powered by natural alternatives to retinol. Uncover a youthful radiance with this comfortable, crease-proof foundation that promises a soft-focus finish. Quercetin and oak is the first natural, clinically proven alternative to retinol. An ultra-powerful antioxidant derived from the oak tree, it works fast to help minimize the visible signs of aging. The medium-coverage, crease-proof formula helps blur fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful complexion, while a blend of moisturizing ingredients keep skin smooth and hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: - 93% saw an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines - 75% reported visibly firmer skin after 8 weeks see more...

• I'm fair skinned, even more so in the winter. How does this prod...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation any good or combination skin? Does it look/fee...1 Answers
  • Anyone with normal skin tried this?1 Answers
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only foundation that could ever match my Marc Jacobs liquid foundation! For over half the price too since i purchased this for $15 at their sample sale in NYC. With primer, this leaves me glowing and covered all day! Totally a worth while purchase full price for that alone. Its better than drug store foundations for its lovely finish but not as expensive as Marc Jacobs.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 05 Bisque
I want to like this foundation but it's just not for me. It's okay but I don't think it performs that well compared to other foundations. It's sticky and really showcases my dry skin
kenia m.
kenia m.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: 25 Tan
Helps your face to become more moisturized and keep it vibrant with a bit of tan added to it
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Review for: 25 Tan
Love Love my Korres well I have this in the medium, I got it when it just cane out,a little goes a long way. Can wear alone or under makeup. Silky, glowing, flawless look. One of my number one natural ingredients product, continue using, see a lot good anti- age result. Every woman should have a least one top of the line product in her makeup bag, this is one Korres. I recommend this to all my friends.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Franklin, MA
Review for: 25 Tan
This foundation works so well. Especially on fair skin like mine, I am able to cover up all my dark spots and creases so that my skin looks like a porcelain dolls face. Its natural glow lasts all day long. I would recommend this foundation to anybody!
Molly W.
Molly W.
Alpena, MI
Review for: 05 Bisque
I don't use this foundation very often but the times where I have I like it. It isn't too much that makes me look like I have makeup caked on.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Oak Park, IL
Review for: 00 PORCELAIN
This is my new favorite foundation! I was initially concerned that it would be too dark for my fair skin but once blended out this was perfect. For a foundation that seems to soak into my skin, rather than sit on top of it, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of coverage it gave me. (I would call it medium coverage). It does a great job of evening out my skin tone and has a very natural finish.

Added bonus .. it is natural and paraben and sulfate free!
Cassie J.
Cassie J.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: 20 Golden Beige
I have used this product and it is a good foundation but it depends on how your skin is but over all it's great.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: 05 Bisque
I'm new to Korres but I really like it . I have a problem with beauty products. Once I buy something in a l8nes and like it might take me a year but I buy a little of every thing from there line.
monica V.
monica V.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 30 Caramel
I've heard great things about this and would lobe to try it money is not a problem since I have heard great things
Taylor Kate E.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I'm fair skinned, even more so in the winter. How does this product look, and how does it feel on skin?
Kirstie W.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Is this foundation any good or combination skin? Does it look/feel cakey?
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone with normal skin tried this?