BY KORRES

This powerful treatment and skin-perfecting face primer in one instantly fills wrinkles and produces a smooth and perfected skin surface-ensuring long-lasting make up application.

• Can this be used as a moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Can anyone describe the scent of this primer?1 Answers
  • Is this a tinted primer or is it clear ? 1 Answers
KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing Primer
  • "i don't know how i managed to forget how amazing this primer is. maybe it's because i tried it when my skin was more combo/oily than combo/dry but this stuff is great! i love that the ingredients are healthy and clean and that it doesn't make my foundation slide around, nor does it dry my skin out. it just creates the perfect canvas for my makeup. " in 4 reviews
  • "Really helps my makeup stay put and last throughout the day!" in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and it feels nice when you are applying it." in 1 review
  • "Not only does this make my face feel amazing but it really makes my makeup last all day." in 1 review
Arlette C.
I love this product... If you're looking for a good eye primer this is it.. it's very easy to use as well. I will definitely be buying this product again I'm in love with it..
Lauren E.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this primer it's so nice - more for the not so into make up yoga girl ! All Korres products are amazing
C B.
I don't know how I managed to forget how amazing this primer is. Maybe it's because I tried it when my skin was more combo/oily than combo/dry but this stuff is great! I love that the ingredients are healthy and clean and that it doesn't make my foundation slide around, nor does it dry my skin out. It just creates the perfect canvas for my makeup.
jillian b.
This primer works amazing. Very smooth and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Keeps my makeup on all day!
Valeria T.
I feel this primer is best suitable for dryer skins. It has a light scent to it, somewhat of a thick cream/moisturizer consistency, but it works very nice. Smoothes the face and prolongs the wear of my makeup. Also, really nice added ingredients that are good for the skin. Overall a good primer.
Briana A.
Montrose, CA
I feel this primer works best if you pat it into the skin instead of running it in. If you don't then your foundation will ball up. It feels quite tacky at first but it does a great job at smoothing out fine lines and prolonging my makeup. I also like the anti aging benefits.
Rose L.
I love this because it is so moisturizing. It isn't the kind of primer that feels like silicone at all, but really sinks into the skin. Perfect for the cold weather. On my oily/combination skin it worked well to make my foundation last longer than it would without anything. It also smells really nice. I also like the added benefits and the natural ingredients that korres products have.
Allison C.
Fargo, ND
Received as a sample and love! Little goes a long way and it also helps to moisturize my skin. Great everyday type product.
Brooke S.
Mishawaka, IN
I really love this primer it keeps my makeup fresh all day and it has added skin benefits that most primers do not have . have repurchased this and will continue to do so.
Rachel R.
I liked this primer a lot during the winter when my skin gets super dry. It's very hydrating and continues to moisturize all day under makeup. It's a bit too heavy in the summer when my skin is more normal.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Can this be used as a moisturizer?
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Is this a tinted primer or is it clear ?
Heather R.
Sarasota, FL
I'd love to try this in 2016. I've never used a primer before and this one boast age-reversing. My question is has anyone used this product and seen any improvement in wrinkles or sagging skin with this product?
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
Can anyone describe the scent of this primer?
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
How much is this product?