BY KORRES

This powerful treatment and skin-perfecting face primer in one instantly fills wrinkles and produces a smooth and perfected skin surface-ensuring long-lasting make up application.

• Can this be used as a moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Can anyone describe the scent of this primer?1 Answers
  • Is this a tinted primer or is it clear ? 1 Answers
KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing Primer
  • "i don't know how i managed to forget how amazing this primer is. maybe it's because i tried it when my skin was more combo/oily than combo/dry but this stuff is great! i love that the ingredients are healthy and clean and that it doesn't make my foundation slide around, nor does it dry my skin out. it just creates the perfect canvas for my makeup. " in 4 reviews
  • "Really helps my makeup stay put and last throughout the day!" in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and it feels nice when you are applying it." in 1 review
  • "Not only does this make my face feel amazing but it really makes my makeup last all day." in 1 review
Arlette C.
I love this product... If you're looking for a good eye primer this is it.. it's very easy to use as well. I will definitely be buying this product again I'm in love with it..
C B.
I don't know how I managed to forget how amazing this primer is. Maybe it's because I tried it when my skin was more combo/oily than combo/dry but this stuff is great! I love that the ingredients are healthy and clean and that it doesn't make my foundation slide around, nor does it dry my skin out. It just creates the perfect canvas for my makeup.
Briana A.
Montrose, CA
I feel this primer works best if you pat it into the skin instead of running it in. If you don't then your foundation will ball up. It feels quite tacky at first but it does a great job at smoothing out fine lines and prolonging my makeup. I also like the anti aging benefits.
Angela N.
Urbana, IL
I just finished a deluxe sample of this item and ordered the full size. I love this primer. It has the consistency of a light cream. It goes on really nice and smooth. My skin feels more hydrated and my complexion appears more even. I have combination/dry skin that is also very sensitive. When I do not wear this and put makeup directly on my face and the makeup starts settling into my fine lines- I regret it. This primer wears beautifully all day.
Rose L.
I love this because it is so moisturizing. It isn't the kind of primer that feels like silicone at all, but really sinks into the skin. Perfect for the cold weather. On my oily/combination skin it worked well to make my foundation last longer than it would without anything. It also smells really nice. I also like the added benefits and the natural ingredients that korres products have.
Sarah L.
It glides on the skin smoothly and feels almost like a moisturizer. It has a nice and clean scent to it as well. Its great for the days my skin is feeling a little bit dry and it keeps my foundation lasting pretty well throughout the day. Sometimes I'll just use a powder foundation right over it and it looks great on the skin.
Ashley P.
TOBYHANNA, PA
This is a great primer! It smells really good and it feels nice when you are applying it. It moisturizes my skin and it keeps my makeup on for a really long time. A little of this primer goes a long way so don't use too much the first time!
Alyssa H.
This is one of those products that I love mainly because it smells so good! It does a lot for my dry skin too! It makes it look healthy and fresh when I used to use it. It's inly downfall for me is that it is so darn expensive.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
I switched from smash box to this because i wanted something with less crapola in it. this primer smells amazing, absorbs quickly while not leaving dry patches. it's perfect, affordable, and again, the smell! it's got an orange scent that doesn't smell fake.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not only does this make my face feel amazing but it really makes my makeup last all day. I have tried a ton of primers from smashbox to loreal but this is by far the best!
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Can this be used as a moisturizer?
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Is this a tinted primer or is it clear ?
Heather R.
Sarasota, FL
I'd love to try this in 2016. I've never used a primer before and this one boast age-reversing. My question is has anyone used this product and seen any improvement in wrinkles or sagging skin with this product?
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
Can anyone describe the scent of this primer?
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
How much is this product?