Heather R.
Sarasota, FL

I'd love to try this in 2016. I've never used a primer before and this one boast age-reversing. My question is has anyone used this product and seen any improvement in wrinkles or sagging skin with this product?

Gillian W.
Gillian W.
2 years, 3 months ago
I have used it, but I didn't notice too many improvements. Granted, I'm still young. The smell is a little off-putting, but it quickly fades. It's definitely effective as a primer. The big hurdle for me is that it is tested on animals.