BY KORRES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Receive a Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Night Cream lab sample, free with any merchandise purchase. While supplies last.

Shanice J.
I love this cream. It’s a very moisturizing for my dry skin. It doesn’t have a strong smell, and it doesn’t irritate my skin. This is my first time using this moisturizer and I would definitely recommend this to others that suffer from dry skin.
Madison L.
 I decided to try this product to get  A read of forhead wrinkles it works extremely well for such a purposes. It was my first time using it and I will be using it again. It was beyond expectation In it's result.   The only thing I would suggest a change in his retail sale price
Heather T.
This product is my holy Grail, and if they ever stop making it i dont know what i will do. Its my cure all. Eczema acting up? Use this. Skin breaking out? Use this. Looks dull? Use this. I even apply to spots if i burn myself with the curling iron. This stuff is gold, jerry! GOLD!
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I am still trying out this product as I have not seen any results after a month that I have noticed I use it along with the pine night time oil firm korrs, it is a vet general oil not harsh on the skin and has a really noticeable pine smell, I will continue to use this product
Kayse P.
Elkton, MD
This stuff is so hard to find now I had to go to eBay to get it but it’s truly amazing I recommend to anyone it’s fine for semi sensitive skin, it smells like play doh but the scent goes away it is pricy but you get what you pay for
Grace D.
People who are sensitive to scented products may not like this night cream but I found the scent faded somewhat quickly. Provides a good amount of moisture and didn't irritate my skin. Also seems to even skin tone and texture.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
I saw this in a YouTube makeup routine video one time and I've been using it ever since! I think I've been using this for a year or two but you can always get good deals for this on HSN or QVC!
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I tried this product a while back because I love Korres skincare. However this was a little much for me. I think I had an allergic reaction to something in it. I was sad because I saw how great it made some of my friends skin look! I believe it's a great product just not right for me.
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
I love this night cream! I am still young so I don't have many wrinkles yet but I'm all about preventative maintenance and the wrinkles I do have, have finished significantly. It so light on my skin and when I wake up I look so refreshed!
Brittney J.
Orange
Can't even begin to tell you how much I love everything korres. I use this product every night and I promise it makes a difference. I've noticed since I started using this product my laugh lines disappeared a lot and that's my most self conscious spot. Get this!