KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing Anti-Wrinkle Firming Face Serum uploaded by Nene W.KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing Anti-Wrinkle Firming Face Serum uploaded by marcos j.KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing Anti-Wrinkle Firming Face Serum uploaded by Graziele S.

BY KORRES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An effective anti-ageing cream that gives you quick, noticeable results, this Quercetin and Oak Anti-Ageing, Anti-Wrinkle, Firming Face Serum from KORRES works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines whilst improving elasticity and firmness. The concentrated serum formula rejuvenates dull, aging skin to give you a younger looking complexion. With Quercetin and Oak being the first natural, clinically proven alternative to retinol, this serum is a powerful anti-oxidant derived from the oak tree which works effectively to give you great looking skin.

Containing a range of powerful yet gentle ingredients, Myrtle extract works to improve the skin's elasticity, whilst Mourera fluviatilis extract boosts moisture and Hyaluronic acid forms a protective shield on the skin, ensuring that your complexion retains moisture.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Distarch Phosphate, Sucrose, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Pulp Extract, Alanine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Arginine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glyceryl Acrylate/AcrylicAcid Copolymer, Glyceryl Oleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide-11, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Lecithin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mourera Fluviatilis Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Quercetin Caprylate, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Serine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Threonine, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

• Does this smell great as well as work great? I'm very pic...1 Answers
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I love how this makes my skin feel. I wish it was a little bit cheaper. Sadly I can't always afford it, but it really is amazing! I don't like the smell too muvj, but sometimes great beauty come at some kind of a cost. Overall it does work, but is just a little bit pricey.
Rayna H.
I try to use natural products as often as possible. My skin is very sensitive and does not do well with harsh chemicals. This is a decent serum for an natural product. My skin feels tighter when I use this. There’s no reduction in the fine lines I already have but I do feel like it does what it claims and helps prevent more damage. I also really like the smell. Sort of herbally.
Juliette M.
Really MOISTURIZING and refreshing!!! Feels nice, smells nice, not too expensive.. well worth the price imo.. and comes in a nice sturdy glass bottle which I really​ like
Munekadollz B.
This Serum is really good if you have fine lines and/or wrinkles. It feels great on the skin & can be used on any skin type. You really do notice the difference!!
Shay-Len T.
Shelbyville, TN
My grandmother had this in her cabinet and never used it. So, she gave it to me and I love this stuff. I have started taking more care of my skin over the past two years, and I recently put this in my routine and my skin has never looked better.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
I really like this product it's a long lasting and super affective I definitely feel it firming my skin as soon as I put it on it is a good value because a little bit goes a very long way and I would definitely buy it again
Anna M.
A qualidade é boa, é hidratação e pele parece ser boa. No entanto, este creme não é leve por qualquer meio, não é fácil de espalhar assim que você precisa de mais quantidade. Se você tem pele oleosa que pode ser menos perceptível, tenho pele seca, por isso não é fácil de espalhar e 1 garrafa dura menos de um mês.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
Does this smell great as well as work great? I'm very picky about smells so I want something not too strong.