KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by leticia l.

BY KORRES

Minimizes the appearance of under-eye darkness and puffiness, while leaving the eye area looking younger, firmer and feeling more elastic.

At KORRES, we believe in the power of the plants. We have a deep understanding of natural ingredients and how they work with our skin. Powerful extracts are at the heart of our clinically-proven skincare products.

• Is it good to start using these products at a young age i...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and really had a noticeable change i...2 Answers
Saniya F.
Atlanta
i looooove this product so muc- *zayn plays on the radio*
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Sophia V.
I purchased this product a couple of times and liked the overall results. It kept my skin hydrated, felt silky, my makeup applied smoothly over it... But I was surprised both times how quickly I went through the bottle and realized that it was more expensive than I thought (cost per use). I have since started using less a expensive alternative.
AnneMarie B.
I love Korres. My favorite day and night time moisturizers are from this line. I like that you can get regular moisturizing and heavier duty versions. So I tried the eye cream and the face oil. Neither of those products blew me away. They smell incredible though
Kaitlyn W.
Greenville, NC
This product is OK - I used it for several weeks and saw minimal results, but it did help with the bags under my eyes. My wrinkles were the same after a month of using, which is why I only give it 3 stars - the stars are because it is a great under-eye moisturizer.
Melissa B.
I have just used a sample of this product, but so far it has been great. I'm in my 40's and have been trying different eye creams, I haven't noticed my fine lines lately, I feel as though they are disappearing.
Morgan L.
New york, NY
I truly notice a difference in the puffiness of my under eyes when using this product for a decent amount of time. Probably 3-4 weeks. I also noticed a great difference once I stopped using it. I highly recommend. It’s smooth and smells nice too!
Michaela J.
Conway
This product. AMAZING! I cannot get over how great the products are by Korres!! Seriously everything I try never lets me down! It's so gentle on the skin and every product I've tried so far really does what it says it's supposed to do. Can't get enough!
Helen S.
It worked pretty well but did expect a bit more. I was hoping it would help more with my upper eyelids and puffiness. It did moisturize my eyes and I loved the scent.
Kristen C.
Gulfport, FL
I love korres. I use their body wash, facial scrub, cleanser and anything else I can find. It always leaves my face and body feeling clean and moisturizer. I love that it's cruelty free and the packaging is luxurious. The scents on their products are beautiful but not over powering. This eye cream is lush on your skin. I feel it sink straight in and doesn't leave any weird stickiness.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I really like this eye cream. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but I like it. I usually go for more clinical brands, this is a more natural eye cream. I used a whole container and didn't notice a huge difference. My skin did feel more hydrated and plumped.
Karla B.
Has anyone used this and really had a noticeable change in the fine linea and wrinkles around the eyes? I currently love gin zing by Origins and want a comparison before I switch over.
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
Is it good to start using these products at a young age im only 21 turning 22 this month.