KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing & Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream For Normal To Dry Skin

BY KORRES

An anti-aging and anti-wrinkle daily face cream that provides hydration with a broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen protection. Reduces the appearance of aging while improving skin softness, smoothness, and firmness, and protecting skin with broad spectrum SPF 15. Quercetin and; Oak, the clinically proven natural alternative to retinol, acts as an ultra-powerful antioxidant in this silicone-free formula to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Derived from the oak tree, it is known to help minimize the signs of aging and keep skin looking younger while myrtle extract helps improve skin elasticity. A unique blend of natural ingredients helps maintain skin's moisture levels making the formula best for normal to dry skin types.

Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I decided to give this a try, lured by the new ingredients and university research that back them. First, I love that this comes in a glass container. The cream is thicker than I expected for something that comes in a pump, but I guess the pump helps keep the cream fresh and free of bacteria. I was worried that it would be too greasy for my skin but I was surprised to discover that even though it is not instantly absorbed (it takes a few seconds), it leaves my skin silky smooth and plump. The smell is a sweet almost sugary smell, I have never had a product that smelled like this, I think it's pretty cool. During the course of the day, my skin did not develop and overly greasy appearance as it usually does, so the cream has won me over as far as wearability goes. Now about the anti-wrinkle effect, only time will tell.
Caleshea W.
South Houston
I use this when I am applying retinols to my skin so that I have enough protection when I am out in the sun. I slather my skin in this because I love the feeling and moisture it provides. My skin feels nourished without being oily or greasy. It is worth the price.
Michelle H.
Kettering
I love the natural aspect of this product. A little goes a long way and it does help to smooth out fine lines,unfortunately this formula makes my oily skin a bit more oily. Great product,just not for me.
michelle h.
Abbeville, LA
Amazing loved how nice skin felt. Smells great didn't irritate my face at all. Noticed difference in how face looked
Celine R.
I love Korrs skin care they face lotions are great! I think it's so cool that it's Greek too.
Radhika P.
Stoke on trent
Love how this product feels on my skin! It sinks in perfectly and doesn't just sit there! I bought mine at a drugstore! Love how gentle this product is!
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil, MS
I tried this when they had it at Sephora and really liked the thick texture for winter. Very comfortable and hydrating and its plumping the skin!
maria s.
bezerros
Este produtos e de excelente qualidade Maravilhoso de uma textura Milena não esperava que ele fose ta bom simplesmente amei.