KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing & Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream For  Normal to Combination Skin

BY KORRES

An antiaging and antiwrinkle day cream that provides hydration and sunscreen protection. This day cream helps to reduce the appearance of aging while improving skin softness, smoothness, and firmness. Quercetin and oak is the first natural, clinically proven alternative to retinol. An ultra-powerful antioxidant derived from the oak tree, it works fast to help minimize the signs of aging and keep skin looking younger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Petrochemicals - Phthalates - GMOs - Triclosan A range of ingredients helps to improve skin's appearance. Myrtle extract helps to improve elasticity. Mourera fluviatilis extract has moisture binding properties to help maintain the skin's water levels. Shea butter, in combination with sweet almond and hazelnut oils, complements the basic moisturizing system of the cream. For normal and dry skin types. Research results: According to a clinical trial with self-assessments: - 78% of users noticed visible wrinkle reduction - 94% of users noticed improved in skin elasticity - 94% of users noticed significant skin texture improvement.

KORRES Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing & Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream For Normal to Combination Skin
Cheyenne N.
Burtchville , MI
This is really good for if you have crows feet or laugh lines. I put it on around my eyes and underneath. The packaging is nice, I ordered it online and it was a nice choice. Wish I a little more came in it
Kris F.
Cincinnati, OH
KORRES Quercetin & Oak Day Cream For Normal To Dry Skin

I felt this was too heavy on my face. I had high hopes but mainly I have an expensive, full bottle of this I will never use.
Noelle L.
Manassas, VA
Eh...I thought this product was so-so. The texture is nice, but I found it to be a bit too heavy than what I usually prefer for a day cream and I wasn't crazy about the scent either. Also, it's only SPF 4? I'm not sure your skin is getting much sun protection either. Don't think I'll be buying again.
Bris L.
This product irritates my eyes. I did not place this directly around my eyes, yet this somehow cause md irritation. I love this line, but unfortunately did not like this product.
Sabrina S.
This is an amazing anti-aging product that can be used for months! It lasts so long and it feels so light and airy.
Plinia A.
I did have some small premature wrinkles on my eyes and this been so usefully and helping to keep that area softly
Diana L.
Haderslev
I just try it 3 times it is Nice but i dont feal the diffrent yet but it feals Nice in the skin hydrating so if you have mature and det skin try it
Stephanny O.

It provides relief in the skin and we were able to notice the difference and improvement of the skin in a few days
Ursula R.
KITCHENER
Never used but I wasn't really given another choice of a brand I do use. So I guess I'm just filling this out.