BY KORRES

Lightweight anti-aging moisturizer absorbs surface oil, helps minimize the appearance of pores, repair the look of wrinkles and improve elasticity.

Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Hello everyone, Korres it's great company for a skin care product I have a combination skin but for some reason recently my skin transferred to oily skin I don't know why so my makeup looks was not really good with time of wearing so I was looking for something to control that and finally I found korres oil control and I used it as a moisturizer before my makeup routine it makes a huge difference.  Really I hope everyone to try it it is amazing.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
My skin thanks this product so much. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Joyce M.
Kissimmee
OMG   , this product its dope , it works perfectly and i loved it , i loved the results that it gave me and i wouldn't change it .
Britnie D.
Duval
Best anti aging cream out on the market definitely worth every penny great smell great feeling and no bad after effects
sallie w.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this serum it makes my skin feel smooth fabulous and amazing. Go for it.
Gagan S.
Toronto
I love Korres products in fact it's one of the lines of skincare which I have repeatedly purchased! This product in particular is excellent for aging skin but also helps to control oil which is a combination you don't typically find. I love how light the texture is and how easy it is to apply. The packaging is perfect as you can dispense the right amount without wasting it.
Jana A.
paradise
It's a very neat product and and is actually my first time to use it and it was so effective and the packaging is great I got it from online you should be able to find it and it's just one of the best products I've tried so far
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
este producto no he utilizado pero he visto muchas críticas positivas sobre él y me gustaría tener la oportunidad de usarlo para que pueda dar una mejor opinión y escribir una mejor crítica
Rayane F.
Produto muito bom e  de ótima qualidade, além de custo beneficio . Recomendaria a todos os meus  amigos e familiares