Korres Pure Greek Olive Body Cream Peach Blossom 676 Oz Sealed Brand

Korres Pure Greek Olive Body Cream Peach Blossom 6.76 Oz Sealed Brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Korres Pure Greek Olive Body Cream Peach Blossom 6.76 Oz Sealed Brand!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia T.
Wheeling, WV
Korres is an absolute FAVORITE of mine - especially their body butters. I have never found ANYTHING even remotely as nice as these. They smell SO good, contain SUCH great ingredients, leave your skin SO soft, and smell SOOO good! Peach is a favorite scent of mine, as well, so this was definitely a win-win!
Cristina G.
Oak View, CA
Korres Pure Greek Olive Body Cream Peach Blossom 6.76 Oz Sealed Brand uploaded by Cristina G.
First time trying this brand. This lotion smells absolutely amazing! Leaves my hands feeling so soft. Does not have an overpowering scent and does not leave a greasy feeling after application. Will definitely purchase this again!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I have the unscented version and I love it. It absorbed quickly into the skin. It left my skin soft and hydrated. I like that a small amount goes a long way. I loved how it didn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky. I would purchase this product again.
Jonnah D.
Peach is not my ideal smell but this one smells nice and subtle. It is very easy to apply and spread, and I like the way the product gets absorbed. While using this product, my skin felt super moisturized and soft. I would be open to using this product again, but only if it’s on sale, because it tends to get a bit expensive. Other than that, I would recommend this product and/or try other Korres Pure Greek Olive Body Cream varieties because it just makes me feel pampered.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Korres Pure Greek Olive Body Cream Peach Blossom 6.76 Oz Sealed Brand uploaded by Alejandra P.
The cream is very moisturizing, it’s not to heavy and not to oily. It’s just the right balance, and it absorbs fairly fast...the scent is very fruity and flowery as you may have inferred from the name. So it’s a very fresh cream. I personally think that the packaging is cute but it could definitely use a little work..but that’s just on appearance as the product itself is amazing!
Louise T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Korres Pure Greek Olive Body Cream Peach Blossom 6.76 Oz Sealed Brand uploaded by Louise T.
I like Korres. It is a good brand with amazing ingredients. This body cream was a gwp and I am amazed. Smells like peach but is not overwhelming, texture is amazing and keeps my skin hydrated.

Looking for your answer?