BY KORRES

A pore-minimizing and natural moisturizer for oily skin, that delivers immediate and lasting hydration while balancing oily or combination skin. This unique lightweight cream-gel moisturizer is formulated with a blend of 15% pomegranate water, pomegranate extract, alpine willowherb, tannins and polyphenols.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Ether, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclodextrin, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

• Does this moisturizer smooth face and fill pores? I strug...3 Answers
  • If I really like this and it helps keep my skin under con...3 Answers
KORRES Pomegranate Moisturising & Balancing Cream-Gel
  • "I love this!! It's the perfect balance of moisturizing and lightweight! It also smells great! " in 9 reviews
  • "This is a great moisturizer in warmer months for those that have sensitive or skin that is prone to breakouts. It is a gel hybrid that absorbs into the skin smoothly. " in 9 reviews
  • "This product is great. It not oily and it always helps my dry skin stay moisturized. I love this brand and the pomegranate products smell amazing!!" in 8 reviews
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
I am so upset about having to write this review for this moisturizer. Let me start off by saying that at first I LOVED THIS MOISTURIZER. I have combination-dry skin. I am always drawn to products that are going to balance out my skin, especially in the summer months. I received a deluxe sample of this moisturizer in one of my monthly subscription boxes and was drawn to the millennial pink packaging (I'm a millennial, sue me) I was excited to see that it felt more like a cream than a gel, as I find that most balancing moisturizers are gel and don't hydrate my skin nearly enough. Upon first use this moisturizer was perfection, it really hydrated my skin and left the most sought after glow without being sticky or greasy at all (dewy products usually scare the bejesus out of my for this reason). I was ready to ditch my beloved Herbivore moisturizer for this one. However, after a few days of using it I started noticing clogged pores on my chin. I do struggle with hormonal breakouts and clogged pores but these ones were definitely new and worse than usual. It was the only new thing that I was trying at the time so I knew it had to be from that. Sadly, I had to let the moisturizer of my dreams go but I will forever chase after that grease-less glow.
Courtney R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Killer combo! ⭐️ I’ve recently become terrified of pre-mature aging so I put a few drops of the Isle of Paradise self tanning serum in my daily moisturizer and it gives me a healthy, wrinkle free summer glow. I’ve been using the Korres Pomegranate Moisturizer for a little over a month now and I’m happy with how it works on my skin. Super lightweight for the oily summer months. Love it! KORRES Pomegranate Moisturising & Balancing Cream-Gel + Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I have been using this new cream-gel moisturizer for about 7 out of the last 10 days. I wear it alone or under makeup. It’s lightweight and non greasy. I have oily combination skin, so it’s hard to find moisturizers that work without my make up slide off after a few hours. Light fresh fragrance. Non irritating. Love it!
Brenda O.
Nothing special, feels like any other light moisturizer. I find it slightly overpowering in regards to the pomegranate fragrance which smells a bit artificial. In terms of moisture it's a lightweight moisturizer and it performs that way. I will definitely not repurchase as it did not do anything amazing for my skin and the scent triggered my allergies.
Marci T.
Stewartstown, PA
I get very oily through my t zone and am
extremely dry on my cheeks. Most days my foundation would separate on my
chin because of all the oil; very frustrating. Unfortunately, a heavy
moisturizing day cream for my cheeks was ideal but not for my t zone.
Finally found a moisturizer that keeps my skin balanced all day. Do I
need more moisture on my cheeks? Yes, but they are not peeling itchy and
a mess.. it's ideal for day time, but definitely suggest something more
potent for dry skin for a night cream. Very likely to buy again.
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
I loved Korres Rose overnight moisturizer I used a few times after I got it in a box, so was happy to see a sample of this in my Allure box.  I really like the smell, and I like the feel.  I have very oily skin that I don't want to dry out, so I think this is the perfect balance of hydration and oil control.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a travel version (20ml) of this moisturizer and it's been two weeks since I started using it. The first week looked great. The consistency was nice, soaked in right away. The scent was nice not overwhelming. It didn't make my skin oily nor dry. The second week I started to breaking out pretty bad. I am almost 30 and my skin rarely break out. These pimples were horrible. They were big and painful specially on my forehead and chin. I literally looked like a teenager (no offense). I stopped using it and used one of my really expensive creams which always do a miracle and it did again. In three days. So for some reason my skin totally didn't like something used in this Korres lotion :/
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I want to give this one star but I can't because it wouldn't be fair. I received this in a subscription box and decided to give it a try even though it is meant for oily and combination skin which I do not have.... IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT. I cannot express this enough... it is not for dry skin! I used this and my face instantly started to burn and got tight and tingly and MY SKIN DID NOT LIKE IT. I'm sure this is wonderful for people who have the skin type it is meant for.. but this isn't one of those products that works for all skin types but just isn't as great on the wrong type... don't use it if you have dry skin.
Arleen B.
WEST NEW YORK, NJ
I really like this moisturizer and it sits very well with my skin. I get no break outs but my only complaint is it leaves my skin dewy.  not a huge deal but I would use this more for the winter to help keep you skin hydrated with the hypotonic acid. other then that I like it
Nicole J.
Lawrence
I actually loved this moisturizer, it had the perfect consistency and texture. Lightweight, fast absorbing, not at all greasy or heavy. It smelled great too, but that is the problem. I generally do not agree with fragrance in skincare products, especially for the face.
Ella W.
Chula Vista, CA
If I really like this and it helps keep my skin under control, does anyone have recommendations for other korres products? Cheers
Ana L.
Does this moisturizer smooth face and fill pores? I struggle with oily skin and was under the impression that gel-based moisturizers are great for oily skin. I just want to know of it smoothes out skin and fill pores? Thank you!
Angel T.
Portland Oregon
KORRES Pomegranate Moisturising & Balancing Cream-Gel I have dry skin especially around my nose area do you think this is a good moisturizer for me???

Amazon