BY KORRES

A pore-minimizing and natural moisturizer for oily skin, that delivers immediate and lasting hydration while balancing oily or combination skin. This unique lightweight cream-gel moisturizer is formulated with a blend of 15% pomegranate water, pomegranate extract, alpine willowherb, tannins and polyphenols.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Ether, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclodextrin, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

• Does this moisturizer smooth face and fill pores? I struggle with...1 Answers
  • If I really like this and it helps keep my skin under control, do...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a great moisturizer in warmer months for those that have sensitive or skin that is prone to breakouts. It is a gel hybrid that absorbs into the skin smoothly. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love this!! It's the perfect balance of moisturizing and lightweight! It also smells great! " in 9 reviews
  • "This product is great. It not oily and it always helps my dry skin stay moisturized. I love this brand and the pomegranate products smell amazing!!" in 8 reviews
Marci T.
Stewartstown
I get very oily through my t zone and am
extremely dry on my cheeks. Most days my foundation would separate on my
chin because of all the oil; very frustrating. Unfortunately, a heavy
moisturizing day cream for my cheeks was ideal but not for my t zone.
Finally found a moisturizer that keeps my skin balanced all day. Do I
need more moisture on my cheeks? Yes, but they are not peeling itchy and
a mess.. it's ideal for day time, but definitely suggest something more
potent for dry skin for a night cream. Very likely to buy again.
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
I loved Korres Rose overnight moisturizer I used a few times after I got it in a box, so was happy to see a sample of this in my Allure box.  I really like the smell, and I like the feel.  I have very oily skin that I don't want to dry out, so I think this is the perfect balance of hydration and oil control.
S. C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I really like this product. Korres products always go well with my skin. It feels clean and moisturized and hydrated after 1 use. I think it is worth the cost. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend, especially with spring and summer skin.
Brianna D.
Great Mills
I have really dry skin in the winter, but as it starts to warm up it becomes more and more oily. I also have redness in my cheeks and this really helps to balance my skin, hydrate in all the right areas, and keep the oiliness under control also. I will be repurchasing (:
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This is he best moisturizer eeeeever. I received it as a sample size from Sephora and was disappointed when I ran out. The smell is amazing, and you instantly feel your skin being so hydrated after use. It’s lightweight and really soaks into the skin and leaves no extra residue, highly highly recommend. KORRES Pomegranate Moisturising & Balancing Cream-Gel
Karleigh C.
Statesboro, GA
I SWEAR BY THIS MOISTURIZER! It is the best product for oily/combination skin that I have. I bought mine from Sephora and for the price I paid it is definitely worth it and it lasts for a long time. It's a very effective moisturizer that leaves oily skin feeling rejuvenated but not oily...I will continue buying this time and time again. It's my holy grail!
Kelso M.
High Springs
The smell alone made me fall in love with the gel moisturizer. It definitely met my expectations. When I initially tried it on in sephora I didn't think i was sold until i applied the sample again. Oh, boy the smell is addicting and leaves your face refreshed! Would 10/10 buy again.
Michelle V.
New Jersey
I did not like this moisturizer. There wasn’t any noticeable difference in hydration and this product did not absorb into my skin. It made my skin look very greasy.
Kara B.
One of the best moisturizers I have tried this year. I received it as a sample from my local Sephora. Normally I am weary of anything scented since it tends to irritate my skin but this made my skin feel amazing. It's nice and refreshing without being too much.
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
I bought this about 2-3 weeks ago from Sephora, I usually read a ton of reviews before buying anything (especially skincare), and I didn't with this product. After purchasing and waiting, I read some reviews and got a little worried. I have sensitive/combination skin that tends to lean towards oily, and I was worried it was going to break me out and leave me incredibly oil. I'm happy to report after two weeks of using it, my skin hasn't flared due to the product, nor made me incredibly oily. It seemed a little more heavy than my other moisturizer the very first night, but now it's so nice on my skin. I like to use it at night just because under my makeup it makes me a tad bit more shiny than I would like (nothing that bothers me too much). The packing is adorable too, and the smell isn't that bad. It's not what I thought it would be but it's pleasant in a small dose. I would recommend definitely, it keeps my skin hydrated enough and makes it look really nice!  KORRES Pomegranate Moisturising & Balancing Cream-Gel
Ella W.
Chula Vista, CA
If I really like this and it helps keep my skin under control, does anyone have recommendations for other korres products? Cheers
Angel T.
Portland Oregon
KORRES Pomegranate Moisturising & Balancing Cream-Gel I have dry skin especially around my nose area do you think this is a good moisturizer for me???
Ana L.
Does this moisturizer smooth face and fill pores? I struggle with oily skin and was under the impression that gel-based moisturizers are great for oily skin. I just want to know of it smoothes out skin and fill pores? Thank you!