Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer 1.01 oz uploaded by Sheyann K.Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer 1.01 oz uploaded by Denise B.Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer 1.01 oz uploaded by Windy L.

BY KORRES

A water-based mattifying, pore minimizing, and skin-perfecting primer. If your symptoms are visible pores, unwanted shine, and an overall makeup meltdown, then Korres has the remedy for you. This clinically proven, universally nude Pomegranate Mattifying Primer blends to an invisible matte finish while minimizing the appearance of pores, balancing skintone and texture, and preparing skin for smooth makeup application and long-lasting wear. The 94% natural, non-comedogenic formula is water-based so it allows skin to breathe and never clogs pores. The formula is loaded with antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract to help tighten pores, willow bark extract to balance skin, witch hazel water to mattify and tighten while removing excess oil and dirt, and rice starch to absorb excess surface oil and soften skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Research results: Just 4 hours post-application of this pore-perfecting primer, 97% of subjects showed a significant mattifying effect, visible reduction in pores and redness, and an improvement in the appearance of skin.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• No BS...how well does this primer really mattify?... Be the first to answer!
  • How does this compare with the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equil...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how this is with combo canes prone skin? Has anyo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sharon T.
Bought this from a Korres sale and it is not one of my favorite face primers, and I've tried many face primers. The texture is creamy but is actually almost water-like when applying to your face. It does give my face a matte finish but doesn't do much to reduce the appearance of my pores. The pomegranate scent is nice, but not important for me.
Corinne E.
Portland , OR
This stuff is incredible. I can't stand the feel of silicone on my face (also it breaks me out and is just gross imo) but finding a primer without one was not easy. All of Korres' primers are 'cone-free (to my knowledge) and this one does wondered for my slick face. The scent is a little strong and perfume-y but doesn't linger too long. I often use this over sunscreen w no makeup cause it kind of does the job of smoothing itself!
Norma T.
Lakewood
I have been using this product for several years. It does not contain toxic ingredients like most other primers. It helps my  makeup in going on smoothly and more importantly, it keeps my very oily skin at bay. Yes, I would recommend this product to others! I didn't award it 5 stars because for my very oily skin, it does not completely keep the oil under control, however, the natural ingredients are worth the trade off.
olivia g.
Great stuff. Super cute packaging. Purchased at Sephora for around $30. It comes out a light beige color but applies clear. Very easy to apply. I can notice slight pore reduction after using. Makes a good primer before I put my BB cream on!
Dana O.
Huntsville, TX
I got a sample of this and I loved it for the two weeks I used it. It gave me a matte finish and helped with pores a little. It was really easy to blend and you can not feel it. Unfortunately, they don't sell this product in my local sephora anymore or online so I can not even buy a full product.
Vienna M.
This primer is lightweight and creates a beautiful, smooth canvas before applying face makeup. Although the primer is supposed to be mattifying, I find that it does not leave a matte finish on the face, but more of a velvety finish, which is still nice.
Alexa R.
I got this product in a sample from sephora. If I had the money you better believe I would repurchase this! It kept my face from getting oily all day. Which is really hard to find for my oily acne prone skin. Oh and yeah bonus it didn't break me out !!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Try applying it only on the t-zone and let you set for a couple seconds. It will definitely Mattify your skin and your makeup won't look so oily. Because it has skin care benefits, Its also going to tighten your skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
Carissa S.
Massapequa, NY
best primer for Oily skin that still wants a glow!  Love the fact that this product feels like a moisture and doesn't have a silicone feel.  The rice extract is amazing for absorbing excess oil to you still have some radiance to the skin.  I use this product on the daily!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is one of my top 3 favorite primers. I have combination skin that is oily in warm weather. I am able to wear this year round, though. You apply it 70 seconds after using a lightweight, water-based moisturizer, not an oil based one. I find that oil-based moisturizers work against the primer. This primer is simply made to mattify your skin. It is like a layer of matte to help out your matte foundation.

However, I have used it with dewy foundations. How it helps them is that it keeps your oily skin from looking like you slathered grease all over it. It lets you have the dewy look those with normal and dry skin get with dewy foundations.

Use with a good setting spray with this so your matte finish lasts for several hours.
Carla S.
Where can i find this primer ?
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Does this product last a long time? I see it's only 1 oz so I wonder how many times I'd have to be buying this product. I usually wear makeup four our five times a MONTH. Thanks in advance!
Alicia S.
bradenton, FL
Just wondering how well this works for oily skin? does it last all day or is this something i will need to reapply?
Alex H.
Do you think this is worth the money? I have super oily skin and I'm not sure how long this will keep my face matte.. Any suggestions?
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
How does this compare with the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equilizer Mattifying Primer? (Please answer from experience)