KORRES Pomegranate Mattifying Primer uploaded by Sheyann K.KORRES Pomegranate Mattifying Primer uploaded by Denise B.KORRES Pomegranate Mattifying Primer uploaded by Windy L.

BY KORRES

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Silicone-free, mattifying primer with pomegranate extract. This primer instantly fills in pores to create a smooth, even texture. This a great primer for oily skin.

Water Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Cetiaryl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12. Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cellulose Gum, Lactic Acid, Tocopheral, Sodium Phytate, Maltodextrin, Punica Granatum Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica.

Buy on Sephora
Ashton B.
Katy, TX
i love this stuff. it doesn’t feel like a primer at all, just a lotion. it’s smoothes out my pores-doesn’t erase them, but makes them less noticeable. my skin doesn’t get too oily with it, and it doesn’t have dimethicone or silicone in it so your pores won’t get clogged!!! so far this has been my favorite mattifying dimethicone/silicone free primer that i’ve tried, but i’m not sure if i’d repurchase just because i want to try and find something juuuust a little more mattifying.
Corinne E.
Portland , OR
This stuff is incredible. I can't stand the feel of silicone on my face (also it breaks me out and is just gross imo) but finding a primer without one was not easy. All of Korres' primers are 'cone-free (to my knowledge) and this one does wondered for my slick face. The scent is a little strong and perfume-y but doesn't linger too long. I often use this over sunscreen w no makeup cause it kind of does the job of smoothing itself!
Norma T.
Lakewood
I have been using this product for several years. It does not contain toxic ingredients like most other primers. It helps my  makeup in going on smoothly and more importantly, it keeps my very oily skin at bay. Yes, I would recommend this product to others! I didn't award it 5 stars because for my very oily skin, it does not completely keep the oil under control, however, the natural ingredients are worth the trade off.
Sharon T.
Woodside
Bought this from a Korres sale and it is not one of my favorite face primers, and I've tried many face primers. The texture is creamy but is actually almost water-like when applying to your face. It does give my face a matte finish but doesn't do much to reduce the appearance of my pores. The pomegranate scent is nice, but not important for me.
Vienna M.
This primer is lightweight and creates a beautiful, smooth canvas before applying face makeup. Although the primer is supposed to be mattifying, I find that it does not leave a matte finish on the face, but more of a velvety finish, which is still nice.
Alexa R.
I got this product in a sample from sephora. If I had the money you better believe I would repurchase this! It kept my face from getting oily all day. Which is really hard to find for my oily acne prone skin. Oh and yeah bonus it didn't break me out !!
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Try applying it only on the t-zone and let you set for a couple seconds. It will definitely Mattify your skin and your makeup won't look so oily. Because it has skin care benefits, Its also going to tighten your skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
Carissa S.
Massapequa, NY
best primer for Oily skin that still wants a glow!  Love the fact that this product feels like a moisture and doesn't have a silicone feel.  The rice extract is amazing for absorbing excess oil to you still have some radiance to the skin.  I use this product on the daily!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is one of my top 3 favorite primers. I have combination skin that is oily in warm weather. I am able to wear this year round, though. You apply it 70 seconds after using a lightweight, water-based moisturizer, not an oil based one. I find that oil-based moisturizers work against the primer. This primer is simply made to mattify your skin. It is like a layer of matte to help out your matte foundation.

However, I have used it with dewy foundations. How it helps them is that it keeps your oily skin from looking like you slathered grease all over it. It lets you have the dewy look those with normal and dry skin get with dewy foundations.

Use with a good setting spray with this so your matte finish lasts for several hours.
Sarah L.
Chicopee, MA
One of the best primers I have ever tried ... it was a little over $30 at sephora but it lasted me over 10 months. I have oily skin and it kept my makeup from sliding around when it was humid and hot
Carla S.
Where can i find this primer ?
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Does this product last a long time? I see it's only 1 oz so I wonder how many times I'd have to be buying this product. I usually wear makeup four our five times a MONTH. Thanks in advance!
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
How does this compare with the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equilizer Mattifying Primer? (Please answer from experience)
Rebecca  S.
Cliffwood, NJ
I was wondering how this is with combo canes prone skin? Has anyone tried it?
Alex H.
Do you think this is worth the money? I have super oily skin and I'm not sure how long this will keep my face matte.. Any suggestions?

back