Korres Pomegranate Deep Cleansing Scrub 1.35 oz uploaded by Katherine S.

BY KORRES

A creamy cleanser with naturally-derived exfoliating grains to refine pores and leave skin radiant. This gentle yet effective exfoliator includes pomegranate extract. Rich in tannins, pomegranate extract helps to tone the skin. Greek olive stones, a natural exfoliating ingredient, effectively refines the look of pores, removes excess sebum, and leaves skin radiant. The extracts of olive and calendula flower provide antioxidant benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
I really liked this exfoliator. It was gentle yet effective, plus it smells great. I like it better than the micro delivery wash from philosophy. It lasted a long time too, I'd use it once or twice a week and it's lasted me like 4 or 5 months. There are some others I want to try, but I'd definitely repurchase!
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
If you've ever wondered what it was like to sandblast your face, and empty your wallet out. This is the best product for you. It's an overly aggressive physical exfoliator, which I typically can handle, but the fact that it's so heavy on the fragrance just means I'm an irritated mess every time I use this product.
Maria K.
Miami Beach
Now THIS is a good scrub! I absolutely love the texture, not too harsh but not too gentle either, just perfect for the job it's supposed to do. And I absolutely love the scent. It is so refreshing, my skin feels renewed after using this. I am looking forward to trying more products from Korres.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
good scrub, love the brand but this product leaves me feeling a little greasy. i usually use this about once a month and follow it with a foaming cleanser to remove the grease
Ashley G.
I really enjoy the grit this exfoliator has. I use this when I really want a good scrub, but it is not too harsh. This is more of a coarse scrub, with a high concentration of exfoliating bits. The cream base is moisturizing and has a nice scent.
Judy C.
Korres a new brand to me but always looking for a deep scrub cleanser that doesn't cause irritation. My skin feels clean and fresh.
Sophia L.
This product is amazing. I use it 1-2 times a week and it makes my skin soft me removes all the dirt and oil
Melissa F.
Port Hope, ON
I have been using this a few times a week for the last few months and I am definitely pleased with the results. I used to use the st Ives apricot exfoliator but I don't like the packaging of that and I find that it gets mouldy. I like this because it's in a tube and even though I feel like I need to squeeze more out, a little goes a long way. For some reason my forehead is really dry and flaky and this leaves it feeling smooth and soft, without drying out or harming the rest of my face. Bonus!! I found this at Winners, so paid significantly less than regular price (normally it's out of my price range).
Salma G.
Bizerte
Smells AMAZING and leaves my skin very soft and smooth. Perfect for my skin as I used it for months and never complained about it.