KORRES Pomegranate Deep Cleansing Scrub uploaded by Katherine S.

BY KORRES

This gentle yet effective exfoliator includes pomegranate extract. Rich in tannins, pomegranate extract helps to tone the skin. Greek olive stones, a natural exfoliating ingredient, effectively refines the look of pores, removes excess sebum, and leaves skin radiant. The extracts of olive and calendula flower provide antioxidant benefits.

Directions:

Apply to clean, wet skin, avoiding the eye area. Massage gently in circular motions and rinse with lukewarm water.

Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Glycerin, Isodecyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Polyisoprene, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum.

Kate H.
Omaha, NE
I’m new to trying Korres products, and I was a little hesitant because most exfoliants are hard on my skin or make it oily. This was perfect. The right amount of abrasion to remove the dead skin cells while leaving a great scent of pomegranate behind.
Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
I really liked this exfoliator. It was gentle yet effective, plus it smells great. I like it better than the micro delivery wash from philosophy. It lasted a long time too, I'd use it once or twice a week and it's lasted me like 4 or 5 months. There are some others I want to try, but I'd definitely repurchase!
Maria K.
Miami Beach
Now THIS is a good scrub! I absolutely love the texture, not too harsh but not too gentle either, just perfect for the job it's supposed to do. And I absolutely love the scent. It is so refreshing, my skin feels renewed after using this. I am looking forward to trying more products from Korres.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
good scrub, love the brand but this product leaves me feeling a little greasy. i usually use this about once a month and follow it with a foaming cleanser to remove the grease
Ashley G.
I really enjoy the grit this exfoliator has. I use this when I really want a good scrub, but it is not too harsh. This is more of a coarse scrub, with a high concentration of exfoliating bits. The cream base is moisturizing and has a nice scent.
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
If you've ever wondered what it was like to sandblast your face, and empty your wallet out. This is the best product for you. It's an overly aggressive physical exfoliator, which I typically can handle, but the fact that it's so heavy on the fragrance just means I'm an irritated mess every time I use this product.
Judy C.
Korres a new brand to me but always looking for a deep scrub cleanser that doesn't cause irritation. My skin feels clean and fresh.
Riley K.
White Lake , MI
I love this brand. It smells amazing and it does wonders for my skin. It’s definitely a good value for the price
Sophia L.
This product is amazing. I use it 1-2 times a week and it makes my skin soft me removes all the dirt and oil

Amazon