KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing Scrub For Oily to Combination Skin uploaded by Flaviane R.

BY KORRES

A creamy scrub containing naturally derived exfoliating grains that refine pores, leaving skin smooth and radiant.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Powder, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Glycerin, Isodecyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Polyisoprene, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum.

katie s.
Plano, TX
This is he only Korres brand product that I have ever tried. I quite enjoyed it. My only negative feedback is that it left parts of my skin dry. This could be because of my crazy skin, so I am giving 4 stars instead of 5. I enjoyed the consistency, packaging, and the smell. Great product!
Francesca D.
Pleasanton
This is a great scrub! I love the texture and the way it leaves my skin feeling super silky smooth. I've found it's great to use before applying makeup for a super smooth texture/base on which to build off of. Can be used multiple times a week without drying out your skin or causing irritation.
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
Not good for acne scarred skin
This cleanser reacted differently with my acne facial scars than it did with my regular skin, leaving a color difference between the two. It did leave my skin feeling soft, but not color balanced.
haley b.
Oshkosh, WI
Purchased at Sephora, it does its job. Exfoliates the skin without making it dry. Price point is decent, I enjoyed this product. It met all my expectations and I would definitely recommend to others.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
veronique b.
Columbia, SC
Part of my spa hours in the weekend: much cheaper than going to a spa. One doesn't need much to make one's bathroom a little oasis.
Adrianna K.
N Charleston, SC
Love love love. Do yourself a favor and give it a try. My skin felt amazing afterwards. I recommend this to all my friends
Shelby D.
Yukon
I loved this product!!! It works amazingly and it smells wonderful. I would deffinatley recommend this to someone.
RM A.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
Not granular enough to do a ton of exfoliating but the smell was really delicious and stayed on my skin for awhile.
mimi s.
I got a sample of this once and really liked it. Smells great and made my skin appear brighter and feel so smooth.