Korres Pomegranate Cleansing Scrub ( For Oily to Combination Skin ) - 40ml/1.35oz

BY KORRES

Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not good for acne scarred skin
This cleanser reacted differently with my acne facial scars than it did with my regular skin, leaving a color difference between the two. It did leave my skin feeling soft, but not color balanced.
Francesca D.
Francesca D.
Pleasanton
This is a great scrub! I love the texture and the way it leaves my skin feeling super silky smooth. I've found it's great to use before applying makeup for a super smooth texture/base on which to build off of. Can be used multiple times a week without drying out your skin or causing irritation.
Adrianna K.
Adrianna K.
N Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. Do yourself a favor and give it a try. My skin felt amazing afterwards. I recommend this to all my friends
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Yukon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product!!! It works amazingly and it smells wonderful. I would deffinatley recommend this to someone.
mimi s.
mimi s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this once and really liked it. Smells great and made my skin appear brighter and feel so smooth.
caoimhe c.
caoimhe c.
dublin,ireland
Great for my T-Zone when it gets super oily and clogged. Banish those blackheads and cure your skin of this mess with this awesome and beautifully scented product for your skincare regime.
Thaís C.
Thaís C.
O produto é simplesmente maravilhoso, uma textura suave e delicada, um aroma maravilhoso e um efeito incrível na pele. Simplesmente perfeito !!1
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Delft
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product as all of theirs that I have tried so far. It smoothly cleanses my skin and smells amazing. Highly recommended!!
Maria Luiza d.
Maria Luiza d.
nova cidade
BEST LIFE PRODUCT I AMEII EXCELLENT COVERAGE SOFT SWEEP PERFECT PACK I DEFINE THE BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD