BY KORRES

Formulated with white argil, a natural clay with significant sebum-absorbing capacity that removes impurities and deeply cleanses the skin, leaving a fresh and radiant complexion.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Glycerin, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isodecyl Salicylate, Isodecyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Zinc PCA.

KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing Mask
  • "I received a sample of this cleansing mask from Sephora. I only used it once so I don't really have an opinion. My skin is extremely sensitive and very prone to breakouts from products and I had none cf this product so that's a positive sign. " in 7 reviews
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
So far so good! I received this mask sample in the #ChicVoxbox. I’ve used it 2 nights and skipped a night in between. First off, it smells delicious while your rubbing it on and even long after you’ve washed it off, the scent lingers. I loved the pomegranate smell so that was fine with me! I love using face mask, but the consistency felt more to me like a face wash. The beads are very soft, so it’s definitely not like any face scrub mask like I’ve used in the past. I think I can get one more use out of this sample size. I wouldn’t be opposed to buying the full size product in the future just because of how great this stuff smells and most mask don’t smell that good! I checked the ingredients and there is salicylic acid in it. I’m pregnant and should only have small doses of it so I will wait till after this baby to purchase!
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Amazing! No better way to describe this face mask. It has a great pomegranate scent not that that is very important but it's a plus. I used this mask about 4 times and I can see a noticeably difference in my pores. My face is shinier and looks better with make up on after only a few times using this product. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. I received a complimentary sample size from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I am very pleased with this product. Tip: Apply on your face evenly and thoroughly don't leave on to long. Wash off and enjoy the smooth touch of your face.
Ani D.
Rockledge, FL
Ok, I'm officially sold on Korres now and this new Pomegranate Resurfacing Mask is going on my holy grail list. I've been using it for just over a week now and I can really see and feel the difference in my skin. My face feels so soft and smooth; and a lot of my discoloration is starting to blend out. The ugly black pores on my nose are notably clearer, and my face just looks clean and tight, in that good way. I am definitely going to be repurchasing this mask, and checking out more from this line! Thank you Influenster for sending this product over for a complimentary review! I'm so glad I tried it! Tip: Don't leave it on too long! It is both a physical And a chemical exfoliant, it keeps working after you've stopped rubbing it around, rinse it off!
Esmeralda C.
West Covina, Ca
You NEED this is your skincare routine!
This goes out the men and woman with sensitive, combination, acne prone, and aging skin. This definitely needs to become a new holy grail of your skincare routine. For over a year I have been working to find my skincare routine. Dealing with severe hormonal breakouts, dryness, oiliness, discoloration, and scaring. You name it. I was on the brink of a meltdown. I can honestly say i have the best skin of my ENTIRE LIFE at my mid-20’s now in part thanks to this mask. You will see and feel an immediate difference in texture and balance. Then you will notice your breakouts lessen, and even when you do start to get a breakout, you will notice it clear up and heal faster without irritation. This, along with 2 other products, have changed my skin and life no joke. And honestly with how great this mask is, the price is a STEAL! Highly recommend this.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
I’m really enjoying this face mask by Korres that I received complimentary in my Influenster VoxBox. After using the mask it is leaving my skin feeling very smooth/soft. It makes for a relaxing step in my night time skincare routine. The only con I have come across is the smell of the actual product. I am not a huge fan of the scent, but the pros definitely outweigh this one downfall. Would definitely purchase for future use!
Paige D.
staten island , NY
I. Hate. This. Product. The smell is so strong and terrible that it made my eyes water as soon as I opened the tube. It felt gross on my face and I couldn't bear the smell. It smelled like a punishment. It didn't make a noticeable difference in my skin. No thanks.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
I received this for free in my #chicvoxbox and its been pretty good so far. Im surprised the sample size has given me a few good uses so im happy with that. Im not a huge fan of the scent but its nothing unbearable. It does exfoliate a little bit which i was worried about but ended up liking anyways. It has made my skin look so refreshed. I might repurchase when im out.
darkskin e.
I tried the pomegranate aha enzymes resurfacing mask by korres.skincare that i got free from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. It is formulated for oily or combination skin. The mask feels like a mix between a scrub and a peel. Both of which are very very good for my skin, SCORE!
It has a creamy grainy texture that is gentle enough for your skin but tough enough to shrink your pores completely. The mask warmed up right away and felt tingly on the skin. I used a mask brush to apply it because, messy fingers are not my thing. Afterwards my pores were almost invisible, my skin was clean but not dry at all! Really good stuff

Pro tip: use the mask after cleansing and before toning for maximum results.
Monica B.
Beaumont, TX
(I received this for free to review on a voxbox) I love this mask specially how it smells. After you wash it off your face stays smelling fresh. Will deff. Pick up a full size. Disclaimer: its more like a exfoliater. Your skin does feel soft after and tingly. Great stuff!
Genaa H.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product as a sample via the Chic VoxBox and I must say I am very impressed. It’s the first time an exfoliador doesn’t make my skin feel dry. I have yet to buy this product as a full size since it’s a little pricey ($34) but I can’t wait to get my hands on it. KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing Mask