BY KORRES

Formulated with white argil, a natural clay with significant sebum-absorbing capacity that removes impurities and deeply cleanses the skin, leaving a fresh and radiant complexion.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Glycerin, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isodecyl Salicylate, Isodecyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Zinc PCA.

KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing Mask
  • "I received a sample of this cleansing mask from Sephora. I only used it once so I don't really have an opinion. My skin is extremely sensitive and very prone to breakouts from products and I had none cf this product so that's a positive sign. " in 7 reviews
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
So far so good! I received this mask sample in the #ChicVoxbox. I’ve used it 2 nights and skipped a night in between. First off, it smells delicious while your rubbing it on and even long after you’ve washed it off, the scent lingers. I loved the pomegranate smell so that was fine with me! I love using face mask, but the consistency felt more to me like a face wash. The beads are very soft, so it’s definitely not like any face scrub mask like I’ve used in the past. I think I can get one more use out of this sample size. I wouldn’t be opposed to buying the full size product in the future just because of how great this stuff smells and most mask don’t smell that good! I checked the ingredients and there is salicylic acid in it. I’m pregnant and should only have small doses of it so I will wait till after this baby to purchase!
darkskin e.
I tried the pomegranate aha enzymes resurfacing mask by korres.skincare that i got free from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. It is formulated for oily or combination skin. The mask feels like a mix between a scrub and a peel. Both of which are very very good for my skin, SCORE!
It has a creamy grainy texture that is gentle enough for your skin but tough enough to shrink your pores completely. The mask warmed up right away and felt tingly on the skin. I used a mask brush to apply it because, messy fingers are not my thing. Afterwards my pores were almost invisible, my skin was clean but not dry at all! Really good stuff

Pro tip: use the mask after cleansing and before toning for maximum results.
Ani D.
Atlantic Bch, NC
Ok, I'm officially sold on Korres now and this new Pomegranate Resurfacing Mask is going on my holy grail list. I've been using it for just over a week now and I can really see and feel the difference in my skin. My face feels so soft and smooth; and a lot of my discoloration is starting to blend out. The ugly black pores on my nose are notably clearer, and my face just looks clean and tight, in that good way. I am definitely going to be repurchasing this mask, and checking out more from this line! Thank you Influenster for sending this product over for a complimentary review! I'm so glad I tried it! Tip: Don't leave it on too long! It is both a physical And a chemical exfoliant, it keeps working after you've stopped rubbing it around, rinse it off!
Nia N.
I love this stuff! I received a free sample from Influenster and IMMEDIATELY tried it out. The grit is super fine and doesn’t irritate my skin (I’m oily with no known sensitivities), but leaves it feeling smooth and plump. Not that this matters, but it smells absolutely HEAVENLY! Recently, I’ve been using a few different high-end manual exfoliators, and this compares nicely. I will likely repurchase this one, as scent is a huge factor in my enjoyment of a product. :) I definitely recommend.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Amazing! No better way to describe this face mask. It has a great pomegranate scent not that that is very important but it's a plus. I used this mask about 4 times and I can see a noticeably difference in my pores. My face is shinier and looks better with make up on after only a few times using this product. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. I received a complimentary sample size from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I am very pleased with this product. Tip: Apply on your face evenly and thoroughly don't leave on to long. Wash off and enjoy the smooth touch of your face.
Stephanie J.
Glenpool, OK
I’m officially obsessed with this face mask! It literally smells like heaven in a bottle, it’s a rich pomegranate scent that lasted even after dried my face off (but not overwhelming). I have ultra sensitive skin and have to be careful when trying new facial masks and creams, this didn’t irritate my face at all and the exfoliation was very gentle. It left my face feeling SO smooth and refreshed! I’ll definitely me adding this to my skincare routine, I felt ultra pampered while using it 😍 I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Morrgan ⚓.
Moville, IA
I have super oily skin, so when I got this in my #VoxBox I was super excited to try it! Unfortunately it didn’t meet all of my expectations 😕 it left my forehead area very dry, which is something I’m not use to. So maybe don’t leave it on too long! Otherwise it left my skin feeling fresh and tightened some of my pores! #korres #influenster #pomegranate #nopores #facemask #review
Nathália C.
Fulton, MD
I have a sensitive skin and rosacea. The mask did not force my skin! I was able to see difference only in the third application, otherwise it was very good for moisturizing my skin. Because it's a scrub cream and it didn’t leave me with dry skin. The pot is easy to handle, it is not impossible to carry in a small suitcase to travel.
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
I received a sample of this product to test out! I first would like to say that it leaves your skin feeling super refreshed and smooth. The product has little beads & exfoliates it without being too harsh and drying ! However when using it, I didn’t notice any change in my appearance of pores. The scent also is not my favorite. It has a lasting scent all day and just gave me a headache. Overall, it is effective in exfoliating your skin but do not reduce the look of pores at all.
Ellyn H.
I received this as a complimentary product in my #ChicVoxBox, and I was super excited to try it when I saw that it was in the box! I am sad to say that it really didn't do much for me. I have oily skin, large pores, acne scars and small amounts of acne every now and then.  I was hoping that this would smooth out my skin a little and possibly help with clearing out my pores.  It smoothed my skin a little bit, but it didn't last very long. I feel like this is more of an exfoliator rather than a mask. I like the smell, and I like the beads as well. It isn't a horrible product, it just didn't make my skin feel any different than normal. I probably would not purchase the full size bottle, just because it is pricey.  If it was inexpensive (i.e., drug store price), I might buy it because it does smell good, and it is a good exfoliator! But for the price, it is definitely not worth it to me.