KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes uploaded by Sadie B.

BY KORRES

Refreshing wipes that cleanse the skin and remove face & eye make up.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Olus Oil, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Zea Mays Germ Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Calendula Ofcinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
These are great and highly effective. They smell just incredible. They easily remove makeup and leave my face feeling absolutely clean and fresh. They are very gentle on my skin. Sometimes when I'm feeling lazy I will use these to wash my face in the evening instead of a proper cleanse. The soft & rough sides are a great feature of these wipes to have. That is one of the reasons that I bought them in the first place. They haven't caused any negative effects on my skin either. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is the price, despite the excellent quality, I think $15 is a little much for something that I will be throwing away.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
These are my favorite cleansing wipes for my combo skin.  I fell in love with this brand when I lived in Europe.  The prices in Greece were similar to drug store prices, in the US, it's more department store prices.  I've dropped a few of their products from my routine because of this.  But this one won't be on the dropped list.  I love them.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I don't like using disposable products, but these are great for travel or when you are on the go. I found the smell rather sweet at first but really like it now. It's not overwhelming. These wipes remove make-up and mascara very easily and leave my skin REALLY soft. I used them for a few days while traveling and my skin looked great, no breakouts or other issues (I used the pomegranate ones for oily skin). I find these are much better compared to similar products I have tried.
Arielle M.
I was on the search for a wipe that I could use that would thoroughly cleanse my face and remove makeup. I sometimes use these instead of washing my face before going to bed. I have been super impressed with these they have a smooth side and a rougher side for exfoliating. They are somewhat expensive but totally worth it!
Elizabeth G.
This product is amazing. I was concerned about because it was for oily skin that it would completely strip it of all oils but it didn't. This was my first time using these and I am going to be a repeat because they exceeded my expectations.
Sonya D.
Leawood, KS
I like these a lot for the smell and packaging! I would say that they do dry out quickly so they don't last the whole pack and youll have to wet them the cloths are not very soft. :( prob better for oily skin my skin is dry. KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes
Sonia K.
Plainfield, IL
Great for on the go or for removing makeup. The korres wipes smell so good and were very hydrating as well. They are a little pricey for something you toss away after one use, but its a nice treat. I purchased mind from sephora and would recommend
Luz Paola M.
I love these cleansing towels, they really keep their moisture and are perfect for removing my face, they leave you clean and do not dehydrate my skin that is delicate. I recommend it!
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love these makeup remover wipes. It doesn't have a oily feel to them and you don't have to wash your face afterwards if you don't want to. (I still do) but it has a strong and solid durability that helps leave your skin feeling fresh.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
As a college student, products that take steps out of my makeup routine are important. Coming home from a night out with the girls is almost always followed by one of these wipes! It removes all of my makeup, even stubborn mascara!
Yuzell C.
Are these good to clean your face?
Sonja
Munich
Does this dry out the skin? Does it clean all of the makeup?
Allison P.
Columbus
does this really do anything? i get alot of makeup removing wipe that dry out/burn my skin. i have super sensitive skin.
Jessica H.
Manchester, KY
Where are these sold?
Natalia V.
I've been looking for cleaning wipes that actually help the skin to not be oily, was this helpful?

Sephora