BY KORRES

A lightweight moisturizer that provides a matte finish and pore-minimizing properties while leaving skin soft, hydrated, and balanced. This pore-minimizing and mattifying moisturizer delivers immediate and lasting hydration while simultaneously balancing oily to combination complexions. The unique lightweight cream-gel texture is formulated with a blend of 15% pomegranate water, pomegranate extract, alpine willowherb, and contains tannins and polyphenols. These ingredients help reduce the appearance of pores and rejuvenate the look of skin while providing a matte finish. Hyaluronic and salicylic acids combine to offer an immediate moisture boost while conditioning skin for an overall smooth appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Research results: Results after 4 weeks: - 88% of subjects saw an improvement in skin texture - 84% of subjects saw a reduction in surface oil and said skin appeared more matte - 78% of subjects saw a visible reduction in the appearance of pores - 75% of subjects saw a noticeable reduction in the appearance of redness see more...

Buy on Sephora
Avery R.
I have very oily skin and despite the rave reviews, I was certain that a gel moisturizing cream would do nothing for oily skin and boy was I wrong! This is one of the best purchases I have made in a while. With oily skin, sometimes we go for products that strip our skin and that try to reduce the production of oils. Because this moisturizer focuses on calming and hydrating the skin it helped to limit my oiliness by keeping my skin well hydrating throughout day and night. It was not an immediate difference but over the past 3 months, my skin has slowly become less oily. With this product, a little goes a long way, I promise. The first few times I used it It felt like my skin was drowning so you barely need to dip your finger in the jar to get enough for your entire face. I ran out of this moisturizer two weeks ago and have been using another and my skin has been returning to its previous oily state and is definitely less hydrated. I am repurchasing immediately.
Kara B.
One of the best moisturizers I have tried this year. I received it as a sample from my local Sephora. Normally I am weary of anything scented since it tends to irritate my skin but this made my skin feel amazing. It's nice and refreshing without being too much.
Karleigh C.
Statesboro, GA
I SWEAR BY THIS MOISTURIZER! It is the best product for oily/combination skin that I have. I bought mine from Sephora and for the price I paid it is definitely worth it and it lasts for a long time. It's a very effective moisturizer that leaves oily skin feeling rejuvenated but not oily...I will continue buying this time and time again. It's my holy grail!
Kelso M.
High Springs
The smell alone made me fall in love with the gel moisturizer. It definitely met my expectations. When I initially tried it on in sephora I didn't think i was sold until i applied the sample again. Oh, boy the smell is addicting and leaves your face refreshed! Would 10/10 buy again.
Riley R.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is my favorite moisturizer. It smells good and has a good amount of salicylic acid to mattify my T-zone without irritating my sensitive skin. It's lightweight. The price is about $36 but it lasts me 3 months which is not a bad value. I've bought 3 jars.
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
I bought this about 2-3 weeks ago from Sephora, I usually read a ton of reviews before buying anything (especially skincare), and I didn't with this product. After purchasing and waiting, I read some reviews and got a little worried. I have sensitive/combination skin that tends to lean towards oily, and I was worried it was going to break me out and leave me incredibly oil. I'm happy to report after two weeks of using it, my skin hasn't flared due to the product, nor made me incredibly oily. It seemed a little more heavy than my other moisturizer the very first night, but now it's so nice on my skin. I like to use it at night just because under my makeup it makes me a tad bit more shiny than I would like (nothing that bothers me too much). The packing is adorable too, and the smell isn't that bad. It's not what I thought it would be but it's pleasant in a small dose. I would recommend definitely, it keeps my skin hydrated enough and makes it look really nice!  Korres Pomegranate Balancing Cream-Gel Moisturiser 1.25 oz
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
I love pomegranates, as a fruit I feel like they don't get enough love in the world of skincare, I also love Gel moisturizers for oily/combination skin, but surprisingly, I did not love the two of them together in this product.

This moisturizer feels great, it's not heavy at all and sinks right into the skin, but I don't feel like it did anything to help control my oil or keep me from looking like a disco ball more then other moisturizers. It's ok, it feels nice, just didn't do what I had hoped it would do in terms of oil control.
Yunique G.
Henrico, VA
This is now my new sealing moisturizer. I use overtop of my Josie Maran Argan Milk serum. I currently use day and night. My skin is now very dry around my nose and cheek area. But this helps to moisturize without leaving me greasy. My skin is actually very balanced with this. In two days my super dry patches have disappeared. My skin is fairly sensitive but I have no breakouts or irritated eyes. It's a small jar but 2 fingers taps is all I need because it's very spreadable. Would love to try more of their products.
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
This moisturizer is AMAZING!! I had never even heard of this brand until I went to Sephora looking for something to help with my combination skin. The girl recommended this and I will never use anything else. I noticed a difference in the dry patches on my face within a few weeks and I did not get any oilier. The price is great for the quality!! I highly recommend!
Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
I like this daytime moisturizer because it was lightweight and my skin can become oily throughout the day. I liked this much better than the wild rose moisturizer (the sleeping facial is great but only for night time), because that was too heavy and made my skin feel greasy. I'm not going to repurchase, because I have adult acne and this didn't do much to combat that issue.
Ella W.
Chula Vista, CA
If I really like this and it helps keep my skin under control, does anyone have recommendations for other korres products? Cheers
Angel T.
Portland Oregon
Korres Pomegranate Balancing Cream-Gel Moisturiser 1.25 oz I have dry skin especially around my nose area do you think this is a good moisturizer for me???
Ana L.
Does this moisturizer smooth face and fill pores? I struggle with oily skin and was under the impression that gel-based moisturizers are great for oily skin. I just want to know of it smoothes out skin and fill pores? Thank you!