BY KORRES #64 in Face Masks

A natural resurfacing face mask powered by glycolic acid and pomegranate grains and extracts to purify the skin and minimize the appearance of pores.

Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Distarch Phosphate, Kaolin, Punica Granatum Seed Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Sodium Hydroxide, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Lactobacillus/punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Panthenol, Parfum/fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum.

• Has anyone tried this? Thoughts? Any differences in skin ...16 Answers
  • Does it irritate dry skin?40 Answers
  • Any one try this yet? How do you feel about this? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hayley M.
Saint Paul, MN
I was excited to try this product because of the triple exfoliating properties of enzyme, chemical, and physical components. I was a little concerned because I have fairly sensitive skin, but I didn’t have any issues with this product. In fact, the results I got were even more immediate than I expected. I put on the mask after cleaning my face with a gentle cleanser. I set a timer for 3 minutes, thinking that the mask would be feeling uncomfortable by then (some chemical/enzyme masks can feel very warm/stinging when left on for a while). I didn’t feel any discomfort after 3 minites, so I left it on for another 3 minites. I rinsed it off after a total of 6 minutes.

I was shocked at how immediate the results were. My pores were less noticeable, and my face was super smooth. I get a similar result from the retinoid I use, but it usually has to work overnight to achieve the same results. I think because of the added physical exfoliation in this mask, the results will be more noticeable immediately after use.

The packaging is really cute (although I only have the sample size). I was hoping for a more fruity smell, but the scent is actually pretty light and pleasant. If you don’t like strongly scented products, you could probably still use this mask! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality exfoliating mask. It’s a little spendy, but a little goes a long way and the results are worth it!

Full disclosure: I received this product for free, but all opinions in this review are my own.
Elisa T.
When I received this product in the Chich Voxbox, I was extremely excited. I love face masks of any kind, especially exfoliating ones that make my face feel squeaky clean. I was not disappointed with the results of this product.
Keeping in mind I don’t have very sensitive skin, so I wasn’t super concerned about breaking out or leaving any redness or irritation on my skin. I could see this product being a problem in that regard to people with super sensitive skin or people who react to fragrance. My one complaint with this product is that the fragrance is STRONG. It gave me a headache while it was on (which was only 5 minutes), but then the scent continued to linger even after I washed it off and did the rest of my night time routine. The scent isn’t unpleasant (how can pomegranates be unpleasant?!) but it was a very sweet scent, and the scent being so strong was the hardest part of using this product.
It did leave my face feeling super exfoliated, and felt gentle while I was using it. However, don’t use it if you have recently picked pimples, because it’ll burn in those areas. I’m not sure if there were any immediate effects of this product, but there rarely are with masks. Personally, as long as I feel a bit cleaner after an exfoliating mask I count it as having worked, so I was happy with the outcome. I don’t think it’s significantly improved my skin overall, but it leaves me feeling clean and helps get rid of any dead skin.
I don’t know if I would purchase the full size because of the scent issue, but I would definitely check out other Korres products after trying this one.
Kelsey P.
I am a long time fan of Korres products. I appreciate the true passion for skincare behind a phenomenal brand. I have moderate scarring from acne, and have tried tons of products from drugstore to high end, and have gone through dermatological resurfacing treatments to minimize the texture of my cheeks. This mask has been a pleasant surprise. Nothing dramatic, but I’ve only been using this for 1 month and can see noticeable improvement in my problem areas, that continues to improve with use. I love it the most for the ingredients. Pineapple enzymes like bromelain have many benefits as proteases, and including them in a resurfacing mask was a brilliant idea. I received this in my voxbox for free from influenster (THANK YOU), but my opinions are not influenced because of that. This is a great and consistent product among many others that are not as efficient, and for the active ingredients and small amount needed for use, it’s well worth the price and I will be purchasing my own full size when my sample runs out.
Monserrat L.
I love that it is gentle on my skin. And I also love the scent, it smells slightly sweet and fruity, almost like candy. I can feel and see the graininess as I massage it on to my skin, and I feel a very slight warming as I leave it on for about 5 minutes. After gently rinsing it off, my face feels very smooth and refreshed. It has helped remove dead skin cells, helped with my texture, and balanced my oils. As for my pores, I would have to use it a few more times before determining if it helps reduce their appearance. But overall I am loving it! Great exfoliating mask!
• I received this mask complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my #chicvoxbox . This is my honest review.
Cherry C.
This is the first product sent to me that I have bought a full size version. It smells great, and it gets the job done. It has a certain feeling on my skin that I personally don't mind but it may be irritating to others: it's like the feeling you get when you drink cold water after having a mint, but instead on your skin. I have oily combination skin, and this has really helped reduce my oiliness and keep my acne at bay. I also find that my acne scars are fading and my skin has been leveling out to an even skin tone. I love this product, but it's quite strong and I wouldn't recommend it for people with extremely sensitive skin. It'll also set you back $34, but it lasts a while since you only need a small amount per use. I discovered this product through Influenster's voxbox program, but I have also purchased this after my sample ran out.
Rachel S.
This is a pretty good mask, but seems to be more like an exfoliate than a true moisturizing mask. My skin is combination and tends to dry out with some exfoliating products, and although this mask was not very moisturizing it did not leave me with extra dry skin! However, I would be careful with very sensitive skin since it does feel pretty abrasive on some areas of the face. The scent was pretty strong, but not unpleasant; reminded me of some other mud-mask products with a more floral smell. A bit pricy for me, but I can see how this would work very well for some people! Thanks ChicVoxBox! (Photo: left is massaged in to skin, right is straight out of the bottle)
Denisse P.
CHARLESTOWN, MA
I recently received KORRES Pomegranate AHAs & Enzymes Resurfacing Mask to try amd review. This product claims to purify and minimize the appearance of pores. Does it do what it claims? It does! It absolutely minimizes the appearance of pores instantly. After 1 use, the proof is in the results. This mask smells amazing (nothing new to the Korres brand). The texture is gritty and washes the impurities off of your face. I will say, if your skin is sensitive like mine, be mindful of how you apply this product as your face can show redness and/or irritation due to its texture. Simple fix? Gently massage onto skin! GENTLY! The price is on the higher end, however, worth the purchase. A must try! While I received this product for review (complimentary) all opinions are my own.
Blair N.
New Rochelle, NY
First, I love the design of the bottle and packaging of the KORRES pomegranate mask- so simple and elegant. I followed the directions and used this mask on my combination skin with mildly clogged pores, in hopes of unclogging them. I immediately felt it taking effect, as it created a slight tingling sensation. I’ve used other products to unclog my pores with limited success, including the well known Philosophy Pore Extractor. I honestly think this worked better. Initially, I was unimpressed as I didn’t see any results right away after washing it off, but the next day, I noticed a few pimples had surfaced, meaning the mask did its job! I plan to continue using it until my pores are all spotless :) With regards to its value, I think it’s a better value than comparable (and possibly inferior) products.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sep K.
The Korres Pomegranate Ahas & Enzymes Resurfacing Mask has a dark color with pomegranate grains and specifically cleanes and minimize the pores. After massaging the mask on my face, it got dried quickly after few minutes. And after I rinsed it off, it left my skin clean and smooth! I could clearly notice that all my pores got unclogged and my face got brighter after the wash. This mask has scent of pomegranate to it which some might find it a little strong but other than the scent it didn’t irritated my sensitive skin at all.
I received these products complimentary from @influenster and @KORRES.Skincare
in exchange of my honest review.
Rin C.
Manchester, NH
Should start by saying I don’t usually use face masks cause I’m not totally sure what they all do, and there’s just too many choices. But I wasn’t mad at this one! Would give it 3.5 if I could.

It’s kind of gritty and smells fruity, almost like grapes. A little bit difficult to apply without getting the little granules everywhere.

You can definitely feel it working. I have sort of sensitive skin and it ~almost~ stings for me. My skin seemed pretty smooth after, but I did have to apply moisturizer cause it was sort of dry (I have combo skin that gets pretty dry in some areas after washing).

$35 for a bottle is too pricey for me cause I’m super cheap, but if you’re looking for a mid priced exfoliating mask it’s not bad.

I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Sabeena T.
Ossining, NY
Does it irritate dry skin?
💋Cara S.
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts? Any differences in skin aftrr using? Recommend? Thanks!
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
Does this help clear up the skin??
diane l.
Painesville, OH
Any one try this yet? How do you feel about this?
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
Do I need this in my life? Has anyone broken out from using this? Does it purge your pores and lead to a breakout since it’s cleaning them out?