suggested searches

100%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I have been using this serum for about a month now..and I can definitely confirm it does leave your skin silky smooth.no need to moisturize after application..glad I purchased multiple.

Product reviewed: Korres Nstant Smoothing Serum-in-shower Oil Golden Passion Fruit 250 Ml

I ordered this in a whim and I really like it. Was able to get a discount when I ordered through HSN. There, I got for $24. Size is 8.45oz. Still a little pricey for the size IMO but this stuff really works. It’s so fast and easy to apply at end of shower and saves me a step of applying lotion once dried off. I make sure to loofa my skin and then apply the serum as last step in shower. I think it does make a difference in the dry crepey appearance of skin on my legs. The passion fruit is fruity scent and a little pungent like really ripened fruit. I like this scent for summer. Very tropical. I am going to buy another scent for fall/winter and plan to give a bottle to my sis for her bday.