Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersKorres
Nourishing Hand Cream With Almond Oil And Shea Butter

Korres Nourishing Hand Cream With Almond Oil And Shea Butter

What it is: An ultra-nourishing and fast-absorbing hand cream enriched with hydrating almond oil and shea butter. What it is formulated to do: Treat dry, chapped hands with extra nourishing natural ingredients that absorb quickly for immediate relief....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Korres Nourishing Hand Cream With Almond Oil And Shea Butter!
Rukhsar K.
Manchester, CT
Definitely a keeper, love the softness and consistency. And smells amazing. One of the best European skin care product. Love it
Susan G.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love Korea products but this hand cream has a heavy fragrance but I love how it makes my hands feel
Theresa F.
Toronto, ON
I love this product and I even love their facial products because they're just absolutely amazing. Now, I don't know if you can buy them in store. But I know I have a friend who gets them for me on the shopping network. I love the skin care and Al sole of the hand cream the body wash. And the body lotion absolutely decadent, and it smells amazing. No greasy. Feel does an amazing job. Theresa Saunders
sabrina H.
Laval, QC
I used to use this product all the time but have since switched to other lesser known brands
Lucy B.
One of my favourite hand creams! Is the perfect consistency to be moisturising without being too heavy, carry it everywhere with me! Smells so nice too! Will be repurchasing for sure!

Looking for your answer?