KORRES Nectarine Rich Moisturising Mask uploaded by Audrey L.

BY KORRES

A velvet-textured mask that moisturises and soothes the skin.

Inrgedients:

Aqua/Water/Eau, Yogurt, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Steareth-2, Isononyl Isononanoate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Xylitylglucoside, Panthenol, Anhydroxylitol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Limonene, Linalool, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Parfum/Fragrance, Prunus Persica Nectarina Fruit Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol, Zinc PCA.

sojourner B.
Riverside
The vitamin c in this product is what helps my hyperpigmented scars It's smells fresh and it's easy to use. The bonus is also great packaging you can leave it out on your counter and it looks stylish. I'm a repeat user will buy again. The only improvement I can suggest is a larger size.
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
This was just a middle of the road facial mask for me I didn’t really do anything but any other product going to drugstore could do the sent was really nice though. I don’t think it was necessarily worth the price. I have used better products.
Shelby S.
Salt Lake City
Smells SO good. I love the rich, velvety texture. I felt this mask did a great job moisturizing and smoothing my skin. I feel like a little product goes a long way so the tube will last quite a while. Will definitely repurchase and recommend to others!
Morgan L.
Simpsonville,SC
I wasn’t very happy about this product. I don’t personally have sensitive skin but I do like to shop for sensitive skin products. Not only did this mask seem to dry my skin out, but it also left red splotches and patches all over. It may work for someone else but I just thought it was a bit pricey and I didn’t get anywhere near the desired result.
Jaclynn C.
Pebble Beach
I’m a big korres fan and nectarines so this mask did not disappoint. Truthfully though even though it’s a great mask I wouldn’t say that it’s that much better than the ones that are $10-$20 less so I guess it just depends on what you like to spend your money on. This is a very moisturizing and nourishing mask so if you struggle with really dry skin it might be more beneficial to you than it was to me.
Casey M.
Boston
This is my new go-to moisturizing mask. It smells amazing! It's not too thick so it dries fast. I put it on every night before bed and I wake up the next morning feeling so refreshed. This is my first product from the Korres brand. I'm very satisfied with this product and can't wait to try out more products from the brand.
Madison K.
Tucson
This product is so effective on my skin type. I have very dry skin and doesn’t dry it out even more. You get a great value despite a high price. This exceeded my expectations and everyone should buy it.
Tionna S.
Glen Burnie
I love this product it keeps my face very moisturized and its great on my face. It wasn’t disappointing it was very effective. it wasnt too pricey for me it was a good value I definitely would recommend
Marisol R.
Lubbock
It’s awesome!! It really is, it makes my skin feel like a baby’s bottom and it smells fresh and refreshing which is awesome!! I don’t really like fruity smells too much, I would definitely recommend
Kelly C.
Hamburg, NY
A friend recommended this to me so I picked it up from Sephora. I like to use this as an overnight mask when I’m feeling especially dried out. Very moisturizing and smells amazing, and you don’t have to use a lot of it.