BY KORRES

What it is: A breakthrough face cream that captures the oak tree s secret to ageless beauty, for skin that looks younger by the day. What it is formulated to do: Reset the age of your complexion with Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Day Cream. This advanced formula harnesses the power of natural extracts to fight wrinkles and sagging, and create younger, firmer, more elastic skin. Discover a smoother, more youthful look and feel after just one application of this remarkably effective, corrective, and preventative complex. What it is formulated without: Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Fragrances Synthetic Dyes Petro-Chemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan What else you need to know: This targeted skincare solution is clinically proven to dramatically reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture. 70% of subjects saw a dramatic reduction in wrinkles. 80% of subjec see more...

HarriAnn T.
HarriAnn T.
Tampa, FL
I am a recent fan of this brand and I find this to be a great cream. I'm picky about my skin care products and Korres always has good quality products, this cream is no disappointment. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy.
Syniah C.
Syniah C.
Plantation, Florida
This works very well for dryer skin and is great. I really like that is natural.
member-518c80646
member-518c80646
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't begin to say how good this product is! It meets all of my expectations and it just so good. It's a good price for what you get and it's really good for sensitive skin. I'm a repeated user and these products have changed my life! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Custer, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's SO thick. I'm not a good person to rate this because this ended up not being good for my skin type (combo) it's def. meant for dry skin. It's very thick and would be good for dry skin types I believe.
Celine R.
Celine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of there products they work great and feel just the same! Only stuff I use on my face
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Milk Protiens face wash as well. I absolutely LOVE Korres brand face products. Not only do they smell good, the quality is amazing. Thy leave your face smooth and oil free! My skin is oily so I used this under my foundation every day and it leaves a smooth matte effect!
Marry L.
Marry L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love the product very muchIt is very cool and very effective. I advise you to try it and you will not regret it. I have a good feelingAnd I felt the result of magnificencelove the product very muchIt is very cool and very effective. I advise you to try it and you will not regret it. I have a good feelingAnd I felt the result of magnificence
T I A R A C.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Cleopatra A.
Cleopatra A.
I love their creams. I am also using the aftershave serum which is lovely. I sometimes use it as a primer before I apply my foundation. These products are really lovely, organic, smells and feels amazing with plenty of natural extracts.
Mina Z.
Mina Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An amazingly good product to use,I've been using korees producta for years and I love them for being cruelty-free and made in Greece with just enviromental friendly ingridients