BY KORRES

Rich, luxurious body butter to deeply soften, smooth, and nourish the skin. Our shea butter moisturizer is the perfect lotion for dry skin, helping to improve elasticity and smoothness.

Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Ceteareth-33, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, PEG-8, Alcohol, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Raveena P.
The Korres Mulberry Vanilla Body Butter works wonders for dry skin on the body! I use a thin layer on my arms and legs two times a week, My mom has extremely dry skin and she uses a generous amount every day. It is thick, creamy, and rich. The scent is a bit strong so be wary of that if you do not enjoy strong smells. I would recommend this product to those in need of an effective moisturizer for their body, and for those who live in climates with harsh winters.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
Finding good body butter is hard and I'm glad I found this one. This product has the perfect consistency: it is not greasy or watery.

It goes on like regular lotion but a bit more dense so you have to run it longer but that's better so it forces you to massage your skin.

The only thing keeping it from five stars is that the scent is a bit too strong for my liking. Aside from that everything including size and packaging is awesome.
Caitie G.
West Point, UT
I thought this body butter was alright.  They won points for a great scent and good texture but I do feel that you can get similar type products from bath & body works for a better price and longer lasting scents.
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
Love love this lotion! Its my favorite smell from korres. Texture of the lotion is perfect. Its not oily or slimy at all. Its the right amount of moisture. I wish the smell lasted a little bit longer but still a great lotion
NANA J.
Florence, SC
Smells so good & is very moisturizing you don't need a lot of product little bit goes a long way!
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
i discovered this product by accident. last winter, korres had a duo of my holy grail, greek yoghurt sleeping facial along with the matching body butter for only 5$ more. let me tell you, it is sooo worth the full price! the texture is silky and rich without being greasy once it sinks into the skin. i've since tried other scents but greek yoghurt has my heart.