BY KORRES

Moisturises deeply, increases skin elasticity and reduces irritation. Ideal for everyday use, absorbs quickly, non greasy. 90.1% natural content For sensitive skin Dermatologically tested Suitable for vegans Size: 200mlHow to Use: Clean the skin with mild cleansing gel for sensitive skin Mountain tea and Betaine and apply the emollient cream massaging gently. Key Ingredients: Soothing Betaine relieves irritation and redness, while helping reduce transepidermal water loss, without disturbing hydrolipidic skin balance. Nourishing Babassu and Shea butters rich in fatty acids, form a protective ­lm enhancing skin defense against environmental factors (cold, wind, sun). Redness-reducing Oat extract agents help relieve irritation and itching. Liquorice derived emollient actives combined with Mountain tea extract and Almond and Apricot Oils deeply moisturize and enhance elasticity, leaving skin smooth and supple. Korres Mountain Tea & Betaine Body Cream - Ingredients: Soothing Betaine relieves irritation and redness, while helping reduce transepidermal water loss, without disturbing hydrolipidic skin balance. Nourishing Babassu and Shea butters rich in fatty acids, form a protective ­lm enhancing skin defense against environmental factors (cold, wind, sun). Redness-reducing Oat extract agents help relieve irritation and itching. Liquorice derived emollient actives combined with Mountain tea extract and Almond and Apricot Oils deeply moisturize and enhance elasticity, leaving skin smooth and supple. see more...

Jordan L.
Sterling Heights
Korres products are somewhat pricey but definitely worth it. I have extremely sensitive skin and this cream did not irritate it one bit. It left my skin feeling moisturized. I've bought it a few times and it never disappoints.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
kara w.
I love this so much I use it everyday and it makes my face feel smooth and my face it practically glowing definitely a must have item
Ashlynn S.
Midwest City
It was really good, my friend and I used it once and we both loved it. I would definitely recommend this product.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
Blanka O.
Luxembourg
My skin is quite sensitive and I would say this was just a regular cream for sensitive skin, nothing that would blow me out of the water. The name and the packaging indicates somewhat luxurios or dermatological, still cannot decide on the value, may have to try more of this Greek stuff.
member-bed5a
Having sensitive skin this is such a treat, i cannot recommend this enough if like me you have reactive skin that needs care at all times.  I have used this a number of times and would say i would buy this again at a drop of a hat.  I think everyone with sensitive skin should try this.
Ignez T.
Minden
Korres Mountain Tea e Betaine Creme corporal para pele sensível- GOSTO MUITO DESSE PRODUTO ELE E SUAVE, CHEIROSO E MUITO HIDRA A PELE.
Amanda Paola J.
São Leopoldo, Rio Grande do Sul
Ótimo! Este creme deixa a pele com toque aveludado, sequinha, sem aqueka aparência de engordurado, além de ter um cheiro maravilhoso
Agatha G.
Folcroft, PA
I love the smell of this body cream, it's soft and my skin gets super hydrated. It's one of my favorites body cream.