BY KORRES

A deeply moisturizing, non-oily hand cream enriched with nourishing almond oil and antioxidant-rich calendula. Relieve dry hands with rich yet non-oily botanical extracts. Calendula, combined with almond oil and aloe, helps retain natural moisture of the skin, leaving hands smooth and supple. A blend of natural butters and antioxidants provides additional comfort. Use the 91.9 percent natural formula daily for immediate and long-term relief. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
VINTON, VA
Most handcreams leave my hands feeling greasy and dirty, but not this one...amazing...light weight, soaks right in and leaves my hand feeling moursurized and nourished.
Braselton
This hand cream smells amazing and feels so good! it doesn't cause me to break out like most scented lotions do, and it really keeps my hands moisturized. I wash my hands all day changing diapers and doing dishes, so I keep this handy at all times to keep my hands pretty!
aima j.
aima j.
jandouba tabarka
This hand cream it's just awesome , m√Ęke my Hand like skin baby , ans i by it again and again because i like to carry on in m'y skin