KORRES Mint Tea Shower Gel

Youthful, easy going and light. Soft moisturising showergel, ideal for everyday use. Wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its regular hydration level.

Aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum/fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, butylphenyl methylpropional, castoryl maleate, citral, citronellol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Mint Tea Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Korres Body wash. Their scents are natural not fake perfume scents. Those I cannot take. I love what’s not added to these bath/shower washes.The Mint tea is my #5 favorite, I have tried five scents so far. My skin is clean and moisturized after washing with this product. A bit pricey but you only need a small amount on a body sponge. #1 is Jap. rose, #2 guava, #3 mulberry, #4 fig. Give these a try if you like a more of a light natural scented body wash.
Monica M.
Albuquerque, NM
This ia my FAVORITE body wash. My skin is very sensitive. I can use this body wash with no problems. The scent is uplifting. I LOVE this.
VASILIKI T.
gardena, CA
One of my favourite smells of Korres. Very uplifting and fruity. Washing with this makes the days ahead brighter!
Hawra A.
AlQatif
A brand that is well known and beautiful products I hope to try Feel excited about the experience that will be fun
cfuo H.
This shower gel is great for dry skin, the scent is fresh and summery the product lathers up really welland little goes a long way! The packaging is so beautiful. It is quite expensive for a shower gel but very luxurious product overall! I would recommend trying this one!

Looking for your answer?