BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKorres
Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser

KORRES Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser

A rich indulgent foaming cream that removes effectively impurities, make-up and mascara without irritating.

Aqua/water/eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-betaine, cetearyl alcohol, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, zea mays (corn) starch, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl laurate, sclerotium gum, amaranthus caudatus seed extract, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrolyzed rice protein, lactose, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, parfum /fragrance, sodium cocoyl alaninate, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed amaranth protein, sodium phytate, titanium dioxide, lactis proteinum/whey protein/protéine du lait, yogurt powder.

Is this good for mature skin that is dry and sensitive?
Start your review of KORRES Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...that doesn't strip the skin, which is great because I my skin is very dry/sensitive. It's a little pricey, but I will definitely repurchase it when I run out, even at full price (a little bit goes a long way, too!).in reviews
Evey B.
Norton, VA
KORRES Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Evey B.
Very impressed with Korres products, and this cleanser in particular. As someone with sensitive/oily skin; I take my skin-routine pretty seriously and this has been the ONLY cleanser that doesn't need moisturizer directly after. It's reduced my redness and given my skin the fresh hydration needed. Most cleansers have a dry/flaky effect on my skin and require a moisturizer/serum. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin. KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser
Emily  B.
KORRES Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Emily  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not sure if this is the facial cleanser with the Greek yogurt, but either way this cleanser has been amazing! It’s cream-based. I’m a huge fan of natural products that do not irritate the skin and this product really lived up to my expectations. It honestly felt like I was putting La Mer on my skin, no joke! Highly recommend the product. KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Moisturiser
Amanda W.
1,089 reviews
This is the only face wash I have actually ever loved! I love how nice it feels on the face and it foams up so nicely. It doesn’t have a smell which is great because i get migraines easily. It’s $28 at Sephora I think but you get so much product and it lasts forever! I only use a dime drop on my hand and it’s enough to cover everywhere I need it to! I highly recommend this!!
Complexion C.
Bolingbrook, IL
KORRES Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Complexion C.
I don’t usually repurchase products because I really like trying new things but this cleanser is so great! Even my boyfriend really likes it! I love the creamy texture and how it foams up upon use. I know it’s a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and I actually saw results which is worth it for me! I saw less redness and more hydrated skin! Win for me!
Madeline B.
Como, MS
Korres foaming cream cleanser is part of my morning routine. I wash my face with this because it smells great and is really gentle on my skin. I love to use this product with their skin oil and moisturising primer.
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
Can’t go wrong with this. I got this as a sample when buying moisturizer from this brand and it’s amazing. Great for all skin types and removes makeup, it’s gentle and a clean formula.
Katherine R.
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser My holy grail for face cleanser, it's great for sensitive skin, it has organic natural ingredients. i have oily/combination skin and it leaves my face squeaky clean without overdrying it which is the struggle with cleansers for me. They either don't clean well enough or strip all my skin leaving it with alot of dry patches and peeling.
Jeannie K.
Leonia, NJ
This cleanser is great to use with a heavy duty exfoliator (such as a Clarisonic) because it is super moisturizing and gentle on the skin. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin, and this cleanser leaves my skin super soft and 'moisturized' after wash!
Colleen B.
The only cleanser that doesn’t dry out my skin and make it red. This cleanser is so gentle yet so effective at removing makeup. Worth the price. Have been purchasing for years and will never stop!
Jessica  G.
Rochester, NY
This isn’t one is my favorite cleansers. I honestly felt like my skin wasn’t as clean after use. The packaging wAs average and nothing to write home about. I would not buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...