BY KORRES

This is a 3 in 1 cleansing, toning and eye make-up removing emulsion for all skin types. Rich in vegetable oils, this Milk Proteins emulsion gently cleanses, tones and moisturises; it removes face and eye make-up, sebum and dirt, allowing the skin to breathe. Milk proteins, rich in lactose and essential aminoacids, offer nourishing properties and form a hydrating layer on the skin by bonding with water molecules. Organic Eyebright extract soothes and conditions the delicate eye area. 96.2% natural content Dermatologically tested Opthalmologically tested Suitable for all skin types Size: 16mlHow to Use: Rub gently into the face, neck and eye area, remove excess emulsion with cotton pads. Can be rinsed or tissued off. Key Ingredient - Milk: Milk has been used as a cosmetic since antiquity for its moisturising, purifying and nourishing properties. It is still considered an invaluable skincare ingredient due to its rich composition and skin compatibility. Milk proteins, thanks to their excellent absorption and their water-binding ability have excellent moisturising properties. They are valuable nutritious ingredients; offer more than 40% essential amino acids that cannot be synthesised by human cells, however, they play a vital role in the maintenance of normal cellular metabolic activity, participating in the synthesis of collagen, elastin and keratin. They have a high affinity with the skin's natural components and are acknowledged to be true epidermomimetic substances, remarkably biocompatible, and therefore perfectly well tolerated. Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion - Ingredients: Aqua/ Water/ Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Pentylene Glycol, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isohexadecane, Lactic Acid, Lactose, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Gluconate, Whey Protein. see more...

Milena M.
Alexandria, VA
The Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion is an amazing tool for getting clean, soft, and glowing skin. I purchased my first Korres product while in Greece and had a difficult time deciding which product I wanted to spend my money on. However, now I'm extremely happy with my decision. This 3 in 1 product gives you the ability to treat your face three different ways all at the same time, providing convenience and wasting less time in the bathroom. While most Korres products are definitely a little more pricier than some brand names, they are absolutely worth it.
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
LOOOOVE!! Hate that I go to the site and it is sold out. I assume because it is such a GREAT product that it sells out instantly. Leaves my skin smooth, clean, it is so gentle on my face .I LOOOVE!
Tina R.
Top 3 for cleansers!! Great foe sensitive skin. It takes off all my makeup without stripping all my natural moisture and that is what I look FOR when I use a cleanser! BOMB product!
Chynah L.
I love this product but the only thing is i don't like is the fact that I have to wash my face two to three times to remove the product
Quisha D.
Burleson, TX
Perfect for all skin types and very gentle on the skin! I got a sample and fell in love
Kathryn R.
An excellent light cleanser. This product is great at cleansing my face and leaving my skin feeling refreshed afterward. I will say that I usually use it for a second cleanse as I find that it struggles to take off some of the more stubborn make up. A natural look comes off no problem though!
Izzy B.
evesham
I love this product to bits, i first received a small sample tube but fell in love so i purchased the full sized product. It says it can take makeup off but i didn't find it that effective so i used it after to get rid of any missed spots and it made my skin incredibly smooth.
Holly P.
christchurch
This is my holy grail cleanser. It has worked so well for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. It also has a pleasant scent. Although it's $34 here in NZ I am definitely going to purchase it again! It is such a gentle cleanser and it feels so soft in the skin.
Kelly B.
Bilambil Heights, WY
This cleanser is great for cleaning your skin without it feeling stripped of oils and I feel that it is great value for the price. The only negative I would have to say is the strong scent that is a little overpowering for a face product.
Emma S.
It cleanses you skin well and my skin feels lovely after, doesn't irritate my eyes either! You only need a little bit and basically it just works brilliantly