BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKorres
Milk Proteins 3 In 1 Cleansing Emulsion

KORRES Milk Proteins 3 In 1 Cleansing Emulsion

Formulated with nourishing Milk Proteins, soothing eyebright extract, natural emulsifiers and oils for excellent tolerance by the eyes and skin. Rich in vegetable oils, the Milk Proteins emulsion gently cleanses, tones and moisturises. Key ingredients: - Milk proteins: Rich in lactose and essential aminoacids, they offer nourishing properties and form a hydrating layer on the skin by bonding with water molecules. Dermatologically tested. Ophthalmologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians.

Aqua/water/eau, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, squalane, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycerin, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, dicaprylyl ether, pentylene glycol, olivoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, dicaprylyl carbonate, sucrose stearate, cetearyl alcohol, euphrasia officinalis extract, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl stearate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, isohexadecane, lactic acid, lactose, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, parfum /fragrance, polyaminopropyl biguanide, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sclerotium gum, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sodium gluconate, lactis proteinum/whey protein/ protéine du lait, yogurt powder.

Has anyone found a similar product/replacement for this beloved (discontinued) cleanser?
How does this work for dry skin in the winter?
Does it really work ?????
Start your review of KORRES Milk Proteins 3 In 1 Cleansing Emulsion!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
Im in my late twenties and have suffered with bad skin all my life until i started using Korres products. I have literally tried everything you could think of: spent hundreds on expensive facial washes over the years, creams, seen dermatologists etc nothing worked. Then i met lovely Greek lady on holiday with glowing skin who recommended Korres-after a month of using morning and night I noticed an immediate difference-just massage in to a wet face and wipe of with a cotton wool pad. A year on and i have pretty much perfect skin, i hardly need to wear foundation unless i have to and when i do it looks natural because i don't need much coverage. This product is just perfect! It lasts for ages, is well priced..honestly i can't rave enough about it! Any age its a dream! People will notice a difference, even if you don't on yourself!
Milena M.
Alexandria, VA
The Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion is an amazing tool for getting clean, soft, and glowing skin. I purchased my first Korres product while in Greece and had a difficult time deciding which product I wanted to spend my money on. However, now I'm extremely happy with my decision. This 3 in 1 product gives you the ability to treat your face three different ways all at the same time, providing convenience and wasting less time in the bathroom. While most Korres products are definitely a little more pricier than some brand names, they are absolutely worth it.
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
LOOOOVE!! Hate that I go to the site and it is sold out. I assume because it is such a GREAT product that it sells out instantly. Leaves my skin smooth, clean, it is so gentle on my face .I LOOOVE!
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Extremely expensive and didn't help my skin at all. It dried it out and made a seriously tight feeling.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I have used korres body wash and the body butters. Love, love, love them. Get great deals on HSN!
Bradley P.
Duncan, SC
This stuff works so good and cleansing. yes this product meet my expectations. it was so good I was actually surprised. this was more general but it could be harsh to some people. I would recommend this to everyone
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
A bit goes a long ways ! It removes everything and leaves my skin feeling so soft & smooth
Madison J.
When I first got it thought it was a bad idea but I was wrong in love with this helps me so much you should try it
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
I'm a big fan of Korres.. specially their lip balms.. to die for... It does what it's suppose to do...
Suzanne C.
Love, love, love this cleanser. It removes all makeup, including mascara, leaves skin moisturized and feels lovely when applying and after. I put on face, remove makeup, splash water to remove, and, voila, am done. You could remove with a tissue instead of water/washcloth. Very hard to find in the U.S., unfortunately. I think it's been discontinued. My skin's normal to dehydrated.