BY KORRES

Formulated with nourishing Milk Proteins, soothing eyebright extract, natural emulsifiers and oils for excellent tolerance by the eyes and skin. Rich in vegetable oils, the Milk Proteins emulsion gently cleanses, tones and moisturises. Key ingredients: - Milk proteins: Rich in lactose and essential aminoacids, they offer nourishing properties and form a hydrating layer on the skin by bonding with water molecules. Dermatologically tested. Ophthalmologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians.

Aqua/water/eau, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, squalane, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycerin, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, dicaprylyl ether, pentylene glycol, olivoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, dicaprylyl carbonate, sucrose stearate, cetearyl alcohol, euphrasia officinalis extract, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl stearate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, isohexadecane, lactic acid, lactose, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, parfum /fragrance, polyaminopropyl biguanide, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sclerotium gum, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sodium gluconate, lactis proteinum/whey protein/ protéine du lait, yogurt powder.

• How does this work for dry skin in the winter?1 Answers
  • Does it really work ?????1 Answers
  • Would this product clear away some/most of your blemishes or woul...1 Answers
Milena M.
Alexandria, VA
The Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion is an amazing tool for getting clean, soft, and glowing skin. I purchased my first Korres product while in Greece and had a difficult time deciding which product I wanted to spend my money on. However, now I'm extremely happy with my decision. This 3 in 1 product gives you the ability to treat your face three different ways all at the same time, providing convenience and wasting less time in the bathroom. While most Korres products are definitely a little more pricier than some brand names, they are absolutely worth it.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
This cleansing product always made my face feel baby soft directly after using it and brought a beautiful dewy complexion to my face. I was happy with the product. I have not bought it again however.
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
LOOOOVE!! Hate that I go to the site and it is sold out. I assume because it is such a GREAT product that it sells out instantly. Leaves my skin smooth, clean, it is so gentle on my face .I LOOOVE!
Tina R.
Top 3 for cleansers!! Great foe sensitive skin. It takes off all my makeup without stripping all my natural moisture and that is what I look FOR when I use a cleanser! BOMB product!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought two bottles of this cleanser at Sephora when they were on clearance for $8 and I love it! It removes waterproof mascara without too much effort and it does a great job cleansing the skin overall. My only complaint is that it can sting a bit if you have sensitive eyes (which I do), but it's a small price to pay for something that removes waterproof makeup so easily. I definitely would repurchase it, even at full price. A little bit goes along way, too.
Bradley P.
Duncan, SC
This stuff works so good and cleansing. yes this product meet my expectations. it was so good I was actually surprised. this was more general but it could be harsh to some people. I would recommend this to everyone
Jeanine S.
Jewett City, CT
I received a sample of this cleanser and its so worth the money if you have bad skin and want to correct it. You only need a dab and it goes a long way. My skin looks amazing after using for two months.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best cleanser they ever had and Korres discontinued. Since using this my skin was so vibrant, flawless and clean. Took my makeup off and cleaned my face all in one. Loved it
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
Im in my late twenties and have suffered with bad skin all my life until i started using Korres products. I have literally tried everything you could think of: spent hundreds on expensive facial washes over the years, creams, seen dermatologists etc nothing worked. Then i met lovely Greek lady on holiday with glowing skin who recommended Korres-after a month of using morning and night I noticed an immediate difference-just massage in to a wet face and wipe of with a cotton wool pad. A year on and i have pretty much perfect skin, i hardly need to wear foundation unless i have to and when i do it looks natural because i don't need much coverage. This product is just perfect! It lasts for ages, is well priced..honestly i can't rave enough about it! Any age its a dream! People will notice a difference, even if you don't on yourself!
Chynah L.
I love this product but the only thing is i don't like is the fact that I have to wash my face two to three times to remove the product
Cristian F.
Does this product make your skin dried or break out?
Kristen S.
Montville, NJ
I absolutely love the moisturizers and face scrub from Korres but never tried the cleanser. Is this one good or which one would you recommend?
Sharifa L.
Does it really work?
Chelsea K.
How does this work for dry skin in the winter?
Leah Y.
Would this product clear away some/most of your blemishes or would I have to find another product to do so?