KORRES Mango Butter Lipstick

Mango Butter Lipstick's sheer, lightweight formula gives a hint of color with a glossy finish. Mango Butter in the formula smoothes, moisturizes and protects lips with SPF 10.

Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Vegetable Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Methyl Di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine.

How long does the colour last for?
How natural does this look? I have fairly dark lips and don't want something too light compared to my skin tone.
Does this lipstick stay on for long period of time? or does it smear off?
Start your review of KORRES Mango Butter Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“This lipstick is really moisturizing and feels so good on my lips, and the color lasts a long time! I like just having a natural color to feel glamorous with and "natural pink" does the job for that.” in reviews
Pelham, NY
Review for: Frost Pink
Great color, great feel and it smells so good. It went on smooth and kept lips hydrated. The pigmentation was good. The price point is moderate. Great for everyday wear.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Frost Pink
Very moisterzing, good pigmentation, and it smells nice! lol, i love this product i actually bought it at my local Marshall's for $3 whhhaaaaat!!!
Salado, TX
Review for: Coral
I love this lipstick because it doesn't dry out your lips like most lipsticks. Instead it moisturizes and compliments! Highly suggest buying!
WOODBURY, MN
One of my favorite lipsticks because it is vegan, cruelty free, the shade range is ginormous, and the formula is one of the best out there!
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Nude
Lovely color! Just right for pale complexions with lots of moisture and a glow finish, just beautiful natural looking lips.
Review for: Natural Rose
Love love love love a strong red lip. You just need to ensure that it isn't going to come off on food items (this happens)
Tulalip, WA
I have a pinky nude color of this and it's pigmented and so hydratingly wonderful on my lips it's great!
Review for: Natural Pink
Love this lipstick moisturizer love how it feels on my lips affordable want one in every color 😊
Lake City , MI
Review for: Coral
I really love this lipstick! I love the color and it last for awhile before having to reapply it.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Coral
Great formula and color and its moisturizes well. Its a little sheer but its a great color.