Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 uploaded by Stephanie K.Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 uploaded by Eleftheria M.

BY KORRES

An ultra-conditioning lipstick that combines sheer color with brilliant, high shine. Mango Butter Lipstick's sheer, lightweight formula gives a hint of color with a glossy finish. Mango Butter in the formula smoothes and moisturizes lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How long does the colour last for?2 Answers
  • How natural does this look? I have fairly dark lips and don't wan...1 Answers
  • Does this lipstick stay on for long period of time? or does it sm...1 Answers
Jude A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this in the shade Burgundy. It is a very creamy and moisturizing lipstick. I find it very comfortable to wear and it doesn't dry my lips out. Of course, being a creamy lipstick, it will transfer when you eat/drink and the lasting power isn't as great as that of a matte lipstick. The fact that it's creamy makes it really versatile. You can wear it as a lip tint or use it on your cheeks as well. The only downside is that the color looks slightly different (not as dark) on your lips than in the bullet.
∇ICTΩRIΔ L.
Riverside, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the brand but not a huge fan of these lipsticks. Maybe it was the shade, but it was too sheer for me. I was expecting more color payoff. My lips showing through didn't compliment the color. If the color came off how it looks it would have looked amazing, and bright. However they are very moisturizing. Felt like more of a gloss, I don't see these being long lasting.
Paula P.
Pelham, NY
Review for: Frost Pink 12
Great color, great feel and it smells so good. It went on smooth and kept lips hydrated. The pigmentation was good. The price point is moderate. Great for everyday wear.
Thalissa H.
Colton , Ca
Review for: Frost Pink 12
Very moisterzing, good pigmentation, and it smells nice! lol, i love this product i actually bought it at my local Marshall's for $3 whhhaaaaat!!!
Brooke S.
Lake City , MI
Review for: Coral 45
I really love this lipstick! I love the color and it last for awhile before having to reapply it.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Cinnamon
Very moisturizing, but not very pigmented. The color seemed to dull my lips.
Mariah W.
Review for: Natural Pink
This lipstick is really moisturizing and feels so good on my lips, and the color lasts a long time! I like just having a natural color to feel glamorous with and "natural pink" does the job for that.
Kaitlyn W.
Salado, TX
Review for: Coral 45
I love this lipstick because it doesn't dry out your lips like most lipsticks. Instead it moisturizes and compliments! Highly suggest buying!
Christina P.
Review for: Nude 33
It's very moisturizing and has a beautiful pigmentation but it did not last on my lips. That doesn't really matter because I do love the formula and lipstick itself.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Review for: Natural Pink
I love the Korres Lipstick line and was sad to see it leave Sephora. The colors are nice neutrals, and there are some pops of color. The best part about these lipsticks is the mango butter, it just applies beautifully and moisturizes the lips. The only negative is that the color is not long wearing, but the moisture aspect does make up for that. Highly recommend for dry lips!
Mimi H.
Edmonton
How long does the colour last for?
Jess D.
How natural does this look? I have fairly dark lips and don't want something too light compared to my skin tone.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
Does this lipstick stay on for long period of time? or does it smear off?
Myrna P.