BY KORRES

These three complexion-enhancing powders combine to help amplify skin's natural beauty and enhance facial architecture. This picturesque contouring trio includes a weightless, light-diffusing powder, a sculpting powder and brightening cheek glow to help add shape, dimension and soft focus to skin. The result is an interplay between shadow and illumination that mimics the "magic light" of Greece, bathing skin in a natural, flattering glow.

Talc, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl, Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium Edta, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil May Contain/Peut Contenir : Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake

Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: KORRES Magic Light Contouring Blush Duo more...
I actually really like this product! It says contour in it but I use it as a bronzer. It's goes on evenly and smooth with a pinch on shimmer to it. Very happy with this product and would recommend it to others :)
Arlette C.
This is a must-have Contour blush set I am in love with it goes on so nice and smooth and it lasts is almost all day long which in any girls case it's amazing he must have in the makeup bag ❣️
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
I love the way my face looks after using this product. The contour adds a very slimming effect to my cheeks which are in abundance. The cheek color and the finishing powder are so light that to even have an effect I need to use 3-4 applications of each. This obtains a natural look. The finishing powder alone does not smooth the contouring powder and I must rub that in with my fingers.
Iman S.
W Hempstead, NY
I purchased this from sephora a while back because I needed a highlighter and a contouring powder. The makeup artist suggested this product. I got to say, I didn't love it, it was 'okay' ; didn't knock my socks off.. I ended up returning it
kimberly w.
Buffalo, NY
This product is wonderful. I love the contour and highlighting shades. The contour shade is not too orange, which is exactly what I was looking for. This product makes my skin glow. I would definitely repurchase this product again. Mine is running low so I will be doing that soon!