BY KORRES

A rich buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish.

• Is this sheer or does this stain your lips?2 Answers
  • Is this lip butter expensive? 2 Answers
  • Is the Guava one good? I'm thinking about getting it! 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Pomegranate
I am absolutely in love with Korres' products, I couldn't find a place to review their body butter (bergamot pear) so I'm doing it on this lip butter one which I can only assume is just as good. First of all, the packaging is super cute and upscale, the colors look beautiful so I usually keep this on my night stand for easy access and it actually acts as a decoration. The smell is what I love the most about it, I always get compliments and it smells so tropical and delicious, it's hard to explain but it definitely isn't too strong yet the smell still lingers on your skin after using it. This is great to use all over your body especially on your legs after shaving, it smooths and moisturizers the skin and leaves the color looking a lot less blotchy than before application. 10/10 would recommend this product to anyone lacking a good body butter in their life. I also love the shower gel in this same scent.
Julia M.
Waco, TX
I purchased the shade Jasmine from Sephora and I was dissapointed to find this has no scent. It's strange that all the colors are labeled floral scents but only reflect the color not the scent. Especially because Jasmine is white not pink. I didn't find this to be very hydrating because it sits on top of the lips like a protective barrier and does not actually sink in. The color Jasmine also left a really unflattering white "concealer" look to my lips and wasn't as sheer as I expected it to be. This might work if you layer this over a more moisturizing lip balm to seal in the moisture before bed but otherwise it's just an overpriced lip balm that doesn't do much.
mayla c.
Review for: Guava
This lip product was such a disappointment. In terms of moisturizing your lips it failed in this department. It left lips crack after an hour of application. I keep applying it through out the day and my lips keeps peeling off. In addition to this its very greasy when you first put it on and glossy which I wasn't a fan of. I hate to leave a negative review because I love Korres product minus this one which I can live without. I gave it a 2 because it does use natural ingredients without any harmful chemicals which I like at lot.
Karin P.
Review for: Pomegranate
The shade is beautiful coral/cherry stained lips color but the product isn't very forgiving if you have chapped lips. It feels soft and hydrating on lips that are already hydrated and not peeling/texturized/etc. Otherwise it will sit on the lips and emphasize dryness - it's especially noticeable with a lip butter like this that is pigmented! Great lip stain color but don't expect it to work as a lip balm for your lips.
Hope J.
Columbus, OH
I wasn't sure what to expect with this, but I tried it because I loved the packaging. I'm so glad I tried it! I purchased the wild rose color from Sephora. I hoped for a more reddish-maroon color, but instead it is a sheer reddish-pink and I am thrilled! Very pretty, natural, moisturizing, and is that inbetween chapstick and lipstick amount of tint I was looking for. I cannot wait to try the other colors!
Guadalupe G.
Review for: Mango
Picked this up at a sample sale and I've really enjoyed using it since. Thought it would be a sticky formula, but applies smoothly and adds a nice touch of orange-red color for a bright look when I don't want to wear a full face of make-up. Only con is the color stays on your finger slightly after applying, so might be helpful to keep tissues or a makeup wipe around for cleaning after usage.
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
Review for: Pomegranate
Omg! I LOVE this stuff! I get the guava because its the closes to plain balm as the others. I live in northern Illinois, and get super chapped lips. This saved them overnight! I couldn't believe how good my lips felt! It was definitely worth the price! I also really liked the pomegranate one! Nice pop off color with rich moisture. Very creamy feel as well.. Just felt luxurious on my lips.
Jessica T.
Flower Mound, TX
Review for: Mango
I ordered this from Sephora. I took 1 star off because I don't love the packaging. It is not very hygienic to stick your hands in your lip balm and this is a "pot" package. However, the formula is ultra creamy and makes my lips look so supple and hydrated! The color is vivid even for a balm, so I paid this with a nude liquid lip to give my lips dimension. Overall love the product.
Angela R.
Must have item for dry lips! I read many good reviews about this product but hadn't tried for years. I got this lip butter two weeks ago from sephora and am totalky in love with this. Little bit of product moisturize my lips so well. Also it tastes and smells so good! I keep this next to my bed and apply before bed. Then next morning my lips are so moisturized.
Tessa P.
Boston, MA
Review for: Guava
Smells amazing, and feels great on your lips. I use this particular one at night because the color guava does not add much color to your lips. In fact, it does the opposite of it. Really washes out all color on your lips and leaves you looking a little sickly. Any other color though of this product is absolutely amazing though.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is this lip butter expensive?
Shannon W.
North Grafton, MA
Is this sheer or does this stain your lips?
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this good for chapped lips? Does it feel sticky on?
Is korres cruelty free?
Maggie S.
How does this compare to the Nivea lip butters? Is it worth the price? How long does one container last you?