BeautySkinBath & BodyBath & Body
Korres Korres Water Lily Shower Gel

Korres Korres Water Lily Shower Gel

Indulge your senses with the fresh, clean aroma of water lily flowers in bloom. Sure, this shower gel cleanses and moisturizes your skin; yes, it's ideal for dry skin — but it's hard to focus on the beauty benefits when the scent is so divine. What You Get 13.53 fl. oz. Water Lily Shower Gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Korres Korres Water Lily Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Gina G.
Austintown, OH
Korres Korres Water Lily Shower Gel uploaded by Gina G.
I love Korres Water Lily Shower Gel! I love Korres shower gel and use it frequently. It lathers without being soapy (it isn’t a super think lather) and has natural ingredients. You can really tell from the product that it’s natural based and some of the scents are just beautiful. I typically don’t like floral type scents, but I loved water lily! It’s fresh and clean and not over powering or powdery at all! This reminded me of a product line you’d find at a posh hotel. Another Korres home run!

Looking for your answer?