BY KORRES

A mild gel scrub that cleanses and removes dead skin cells, without irritation.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Jojoba Esters, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cellulose Acetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Juice, Arginine, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-39, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Trideceth-9, Xanthan Gum.

Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I have a feeling that this product was discontinued but the smell of Kiwi and gentle exfoliation of the beads were soo addicting. I used it at least twice, sometimes three, times a week and it's left my skin soft and clean. I don't like gentle exfoliators that only have like five beads in a small drop of cleanser but the ones in this product were small enough to actually give a good scrubbin!
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
If I see 'kiwi', then I'm buying he product because I love kiwis!! It's my first time using the product, and a little goes a long way! The packaging is cheap for the price, but the product is what is worth it. If I'm going to be spending money on such tiny packaging, I'd love for it to be a little more high end feeling/looking.
Mariana R.
salvador
Se você busca um esfoliante super em conta e que torne sua pele MARAVILHOSA , "tu" encontrou ... Ah base de frutas não agride a pelo como outro esfoliantes , apenas tira as peles mortas e a oleosidade ...
irvic r.
Orlando, FL
Este scrub es realmente muy bueno ya que tiene granulitos q con los yema de los dedos las vas pasando por toda la cara y limpia esos terribles puntos negros a la vez que deja la piel renovada
j s.
Raleigh, NC
To be completely honest, I only bought this because it was on sale. I'd say it's good value, not too harsh. It doesn't really help with black heads or whiteheads but it cleans gunk closer to the surface and keeps my skin from flaking (which my skin apparently loves to do). The only thing that worries me is the whole plastic bead thing. That's why next I won't be repurchasing and instead will go with a more organic alternative. Overall an good product though.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I love this scrub. i really suffer from bad acne and this work wonders. it does not over dry me or leave any dry patches on my face. and it help also with the acne marks. i love this so much the smell is great and fresh. it does leave my face soft but i hate that is small and is $10. but over all is great.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
I love, love love this product. It is one of the few products that helps get rid of my ance. It is a good value, a bit pricey for the amount you get but don't over use it. you only need a little bit each time.
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta, GA
Great scrub. This scrub has a great as smell and medium grain cleansing seeds. This is a coarse texture so it shouldn't be used every day. Great for deep weekly cleaning.
Mary M.
Troy, OH
I really like this product. Its gentle but strong enough to cleanse my skin and leaves it feeling fresh, but not too dry. Plus the smell is really nice
Doris W.
I really like this exfoliating scrub it makes your face feel clean and smooth. It has a light scent. I would recommend this scrub.