BY KORRES

Creamy-foam showergel that provides a lasting moisturizing effect using natural active ingredients. This hydrating cleanser helps to maintain the natural moisture level of the skin.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Castoryl Maleate, Coco Glucoside, Coumarin, Geraniol, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol

Hadley S.
Savannah, GA
This is my absolute favorite body wash. T keeps skin soft for days and smells amazing. The lotion thy goes with it works well too: this is is under advertised. Switch to this today.
Sarah A.
Cairi, Heliopolis
I received this as a gift and it left me speechless, i love the jasmine smell its just amazing. i always smell fresh and clean like a little jasmine! i would totally recommend it to you girlies!

Katerina D.
Waterloo, ON
Just received this luxurious body wash in the mail!! The jasmine smell is amazing and lasts a long time after you shower!! I will be using it every single day as it changes my entire shower experience and has me day dreaming of running through a field of jasmines!!
Sylvie A.
I use this shower gel and the body lotion during the summer. It smells so good and fresh that I don't even put on perfume after my shower.

I've received so many compliments on the smell. Like pure jasmine! Divine!

back