BY KORRES

Rich, luxurious body butter to deeply soften, smooth, and nourish the skin. Our shea butter moisturizer is the perfect lotion for dry skin, helping to improve elasticity and smoothness.

Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (Parfum), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, PEG-8, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Alcohol, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

KORRES Jasmine Body Butter
  • "Korres body butter is truly amazing. Super moisturizing and they smell amazing. Not over powering or too strong, just right!" in 4 reviews
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is hands down the best lotion I have ever used. It made my skin so soft the first time I used it that it did not even feel like my skin. It firms over time too I’ve noticed. It prevents stretch marks if used daily during pregnancy. I can never be without this product.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Talk about a luxurious Body Butter! Not only is this creamy and moisturizing but it smells fantastic. It's a mild and pleasant floral scent. I apply twice a day and it makes my skin feel great all day and night. It's an absolute godsend in the winter months too.
Heather M.
Once upon a time a girl wished for moisturized skin that didn't feel greasy. And the Fairy God Mother, Korres appeared with one of the purist body butters out there: this Jasmine body butter. It's where science meets the goal of granting every girl's wish with natural active ingredients. Korres avoids parabens, propylene glycol, silicones, mineral oils, etc. Their products have a natural content varying between 80-99.8%. The scents are so amazing and potent. You'll love these products. You can buy them directly from Korres, from Sephora, or HSN. Your skin will love you.
Peggy M.
This body butter is okay. When you squeeze the product out of the tube, it appears white, and the smell is strong. You really have to work the product into your skin for it to absorb or else it will leave a white streak on your skin. It absorbs quickly after that, and keeps your skin hydrated and keeps you smelling nice.
Nicole T.
Columbus, OH
Can't say enough good things about Korres. Their body butter is amazing. All natural ingredients that truly soak into your skin rather than just sitting on top of your skin - hands still feel soft and smooth, even after washing your hands! Always smell great, not too strong
Cheyenne M.
Smells great and makes your skin soft. I think it's a very effective moisturizer. Definitely met my expectations as a body butter. I've only purchased this once but I would love to have it again. I will be buying again.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I liked this body butter but found that it didn't absorb as quickly as I wanted it too. It also wasn't as hydrating as I needed for my dry skin. The smell of cassis fig was light and refreshing though.
Michelle H.
I have the korres body butter in papaya mango and absolutely love the smell of it! It's a very hydrating lotion, but it is also VERY thick. It takes awhile to really rub in!
This product smells great and leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturizer. If you plan on going out in the sun, the skin may look a little oily. I did purchase this online and it reminds me of the bath and body works products.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My friend gifted me this lotion after decluttering her personal beauty collection. Not sure why she didn't want it anymore, and gave it away, but I'm thankful she did because this is my new ride or die! It smells AMAZING! Aside from the smell, the formula is also amazing - light and hydrating. I know to most people a lotion is a lotion, but this one kept me silky and hydrated for hours. It's just one of the products you can instantly tell is higher end, and made differently. I will be re-purchasing when this runs out!

back