KORRES Japanese Rose Showergel

Velvet, sweet essence of rose buds. Wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its natural moisture level. Active Aloe®, rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the skin’s immune system. Furthermore, due to its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, Active Aloe® helps reduce the visible signs of ageing. Key ingredients: - Wheat Proteins: Wheat was cultivated in prehistoric times in fertile Mesopotamia. Ancient civilizations worshipped deities linked to wheat: for the Egyptians it was Osiris; for the Greeks goddess Demetra. Wheat has always been a symbol of good health and fertility while all stages of cultivation have forever been accompanied by rituals defining everyday life. Wheat aleurone, the thin layer under the bran, is the part of the wheat kernel with the highest content in vitamins and minerals. It contains an abundance of B2 vitamin, which improves the metabolism and aids the absorption of nutrients; B3 plays an important role in promoting healthy skin and B5 possesses regenerative properties. - Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has been used for centuries as a medicinal plant thanks to its beneficial properties. References of it appear in many cultures: from the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, to the Indian and Chinese literature. Applied externally, it heals burns and wounds, stimulates cell regeneration and has significant antioxidant, skin softening and soothing properties. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.

Aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocoglucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum/ fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, castoryl maleate, citronellol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Japanese Rose Showergel!
shelly B.
Waterford, MS
KORRES Japanese Rose Showergel uploaded by shelly B.
I really liked this. I like all Korres shower gels though. It foams up great and moisturize's my skin without making you feel like you never showered. You know what I mean, some shower gels have too much oil and you don't feel clean. These have found the perfect balance. The fragrance is right along the notes I love, woodsy, slightly spicy and a little sweet. KORRES Japanese Rose Showergel
Katherine M.
Shady Oak Lane
KORRES Japanese Rose Showergel uploaded by Katherine M.
KORRES Japanese Rose Showergel, actually I have the Neroli Iris but couldn't find it. This is a gem of a shower gel that everyone needs in their life. The fragrance is intoxicating and invigorating truly devine. I received this as a gift and fell in love. I can't wait to try the other fragrances. 👍
Michelle K.
Piedmont, SC
I love the scent of roses. This isn’t old lady roses in my opinion. Other then smelling amazing it’s just body wash. Nothing special.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
KORRES Japanese Rose Showergel uploaded by Brittany W.
I really like this showergel, mainly because of the aroma! But I noticed that the gel is a great body wash as well. It makes my shower experience so much better and more therapeutic with the scent. It’s not an artificial fragrance, it seems more natural and not overpowering. It lingers on my skin for awhile which is nice! I received this in my FabFitFun box.
Valerie M.
Best skin care libe in my opinion. The Korres is a great product and smells amazing. This jas natural ingredients and leave skin moisturized and smelling great
Harmony H.
I started using this body wash after I saw it on hsn. It lathers up really well and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky after I shower. I used to have to put on a lot of lotion after I showered but now my skin doesn't seem to need it as bad after using this body wash.
Angela W.
Wilmington, DE
1,526 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Korres Body wash. Their scents are natural not fake perfume scents. Those I cannot take. I love what’s not added to these bath/shower washes. The Japanese Rose is my all time favorite, although I have tried five scents so far. My skin is clean and moisturized after washing with this product. A bit pricey but you only need a small amount on a body sponge.
fiona T.
Edwards, CA
KORRES Japanese Rose Showergel uploaded by fiona T.
This is a great body wash. It is free of parabens, silicones, phthalates, and more! 87.5% natural content and that's amazing! Smells absolutely heavenly.
Louise O.
Larchmont, NY
Absolutely LOVE this showergel! I have super sensitive skin, and haven’t ever had a negative reaction to this product. I love the smell, the price and how long it lasts. I got it in a FabFitFun box and bought it again. 10/10 recommend to a friend!
ASHLEIGH V.
New York
This is one of my favourite smelling shower gels. It’s super expensive but I really just love the smell. I’m trying to find a cheaper shower gel that I love - because I just can’t justify spending the money on this all the time. But it’s a nice treat and I’ll get it every now and then.

Looking for your answer?