BY KORRES

Velvet, sweet essence of rose buds. Wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its natural moisture level. Active Aloe®, rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the skin’s immune system. Furthermore, due to its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, Active Aloe® helps reduce the visible signs of ageing. Key ingredients: - Wheat Proteins: Wheat was cultivated in prehistoric times in fertile Mesopotamia. Ancient civilizations worshipped deities linked to wheat: for the Egyptians it was Osiris; for the Greeks goddess Demetra. Wheat has always been a symbol of good health and fertility while all stages of cultivation have forever been accompanied by rituals defining everyday life. Wheat aleurone, the thin layer under the bran, is the part of the wheat kernel with the highest content in vitamins and minerals. It contains an abundance of B2 vitamin, which improves the metabolism and aids the absorption of nutrients; B3 plays an important role in promoting healthy skin and B5 possesses regenerative properties. - Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has been used for centuries as a medicinal plant thanks to its beneficial properties. References of it appear in many cultures: from the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, to the Indian and Chinese literature. Applied externally, it heals burns and wounds, stimulates cell regeneration and has significant antioxidant, skin softening and soothing properties. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.

Aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocoglucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum/ fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, castoryl maleate, citronellol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.

Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
I usually hate shower gels. I generally use handmade bar soaps because they tend to contain ingredients that my skin loves. I got this in my fabfitfun box and figured i'd try it. I love it! My skin feels and smells amazing, even the way it felt going on to my skin was incredible. I highly recommend this product!
Autumn M.
Killeen
This stuff is awesome! It was relaly thin and I was and at first lol. But omg this stuff lathered perfectly! I think I used to much to be honest!! It smells so good and it's not an overpowering smell either. I usually stick to dove. But I think I'll be switching to this. Thanks fabfitfun for the win!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This stuff smells absolutely amazing if you love Rose, I got a good deal on HSN for the body wash and the body butter and I absolutely love it for my daytime smell
🦄💗Liz M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
So if you have seen any of my other reviews you already know how in love with korres I am! This is another favorite and I love the fresh rose scent! Lasts on my body awhile after showering as well!
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Received in a fabfitfun and I do like it. The scent isn't my favorite but it makes my skin feel softer and more hydrated.
Ιωάννα Π.
Greece,Thessaloniki
The first time in my life I smelled something so incredible and powerful it leaves my skin felling like a baby's bottom.Its perfect im speechless.After purchasing this product over and over I love it even more.