BY KORRES

Velvet, sweet essence of rose buds. Smoothing and moisturizing cream for all over the body. Rich in Shea Butter and Avocado oil with softening, nourishing and moisturizing properties.

Aqua/water/eau, cetearyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycerin, coco-caprylate/ caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, dicaprylyl ether, squalane, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cetearyl glucoside, parfum/fragrance, alcohol, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, benzyl alcohol, ceteareth-33, citric acid, citronellol, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, peg-8, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, pyrus cydonia fruit extract, rosa canina fruit extract, tocopherol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, xanthan gum.

Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
I've tried a few scents of the Korres body butter and really enjoy them. The texture is very silky and moisturizing. My favorite scent so far has been Japanese Rose. Just gorgeous. I currently have Mint Tea, which is a light scent, which is nice to have at my desk at work. I wouldn't pay full price for these, though. Sephora often has nice sets or I've found the full size tubes for $5 at TJ Maxx!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This stuff smells absolutely amazing a little bit goes a long way I also find that my skin stays hydrated all day
melissa p.
Brooklyn, NY
Thick and moisturizing but takes too long to absorb for my taste. Leaves you feeling sticky until it sets.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,208 reviews
i discovered this product by accident. last winter, korres had a duo of my holy grail, greek yoghurt sleeping facial along with the matching body butter for only 5$ more. let me tell you, it is sooo worth the full price! the texture is silky and rich without being greasy once it sinks into the skin. i've since tried other scents but greek yoghurt has my heart.