BY KORRES

A trio of soothing hand creams formulated with shea butter and other natural ingredients to relieve dry hands. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…This limited-edition set includes three bestselling moisturizing hand creams: Bergamot Pear, Guava, and Yoghurt. Calendula, combined with shea butter and aloe, helps retain natural moisture of the skin, leaving hands smooth and supple. This set contains:- 3 x 2.54 oz Hand Cream in Bergamot Pear, Guava, Yoghurt It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These KORRES hand creams contain 88 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES products are not tested on animals. see more...

Julie P.
Julie P.
Hamilton, ON
Love love love the Korres hand cream line. I do want to say that it's not for the deep, severe, chapped, and paperlike hands that I do suffer from during the winter months. But on the complete other realm, where my hands simply need a "touch-up", some moisture and a fresh, beautiful scent to go with. I reach for my Korres hand cream. I tend to grab anything rose scented so that's my go to and let's say "signature" scent in any cream.
Danni-Marie W.
Danni-Marie W.
Derbyshire
Brought as a gift and very well received! Was so good I had to buy myself one . Very long lasting and product lasts a long time good value for the money
Miss G.
Miss G.
Gerrards Cross, Bucks
Hydrating, good smell, travel size and good texture. This hand creams were in my bag constantly for a long time.