BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKorres
Hydra – Biome Probiotic Superdose Face Mask

KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask

Feed your skin the comfort it’s craving with a Greek Yoghurt super dose! The first-ever mask with real Greek Yoghurt that creates an intense cooling sensation to calm and soothe stressed out and sensitive skin. Powered by real Greek Yoghurt, and clinically proven to rebalance the skin’s microbiome and hit the reset button on stressed, dull, itchy and blotchy skin for a glowing smooth complexion.

After applying this, my face felt tingly and stinging for the first 3 minutes. Is this normal?
Does this mask help with acnes and calming them?
How does this work for you guys with dry, sensitive skin ?
Start your review of KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Casey C.
Grove City, OH
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Casey C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this when I was have a huge problem with acne and red spots. I only used once and I didn't notice a difference in my skin, at all. I do realize I maybe should have given it a few more times to notice a difference but I can usually tell after using the product once if it's going to work for me or not. It was very pricey, $49.00 and I didn't return (probably should have) - I definitely won't be using this product again. Because of the price and only using the product once I'm giving this 3 stars. KORRES Greek Yoghurt Probiotic Superdose Face Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL
Samantha E.
White Plains, NY
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Samantha E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Have you tried Korres’s Hydra Biome Probiotic Superdose Face Mask yet? Say goodbye to dry, stressed, red skin and hello to beautiful, bouncy, energized skin! ✨
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Tianna F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve only used [product:korres-hydra-–-biome-probiotic-superdose-face-mask] a couple of times so far, but I think it does a great job. I like to keep it in the refrigerator before use and then put a thick layer on my face. It's very cooling. Gives my skin a jolt of intense hydration while reducing redness.
Meg E.
Waukesha, WI
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Meg E.
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Meg E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great mask for dry and/or irritated skin. It is incredibly soothing. I put my jar in the refrigerator and it really enhances the cooling/soothing effect. I apply a thick layer and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. The mask itself is very thick in texture so it does not drip all over your face and clothes which is nice. It does smell a bit like play-dough but that doesn’t really bother me much. After applying this mask my skin feels calm and hydrated. I took one star off because I do think this product is quite overpriced. I would only repurchase this if it was on sale. However if you don’t mind the price and have dry and/or irritated skin, I would recommend it.
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my all time fave face masks. It has Greek yoghurt in it and leaves your skin so super soft and smooth. There are also probiotics in it, too. It really helps calm my skin and feels so good. I’m on my fourth jar. It does smell a little weird, but totally worth it for that glow!
Isa B.
orlando
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Isa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This it’s one of my biggest secrets 🤫 hahahaha this face mask it’s just the best one it has probiotic that it’s super good for your face I totally recommend it
Janeca C.
jax
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Janeca C.
Very nice product with a good consistency! Results are superb and happen really fast. Would definitely buy again and would try other products
Michelle C.
Delray Beach, FL
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Michelle C.
I loved loved loved this mask! It made my skin radiant! Healthier! Moisturized! And just all around beautiful. I really enjoyed the mask and using it.
Sam M.
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Sam M.
This Greek girl is loving this Greek company and product! It is super effective! I have been using it as a night mask and it has greatly improved my overall complexion! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to refresh their face!!
Ileana R.
Rockville, MD
KORRES Hydra – Biome™ Probiotic Superdose Face Mask uploaded by Ileana R.
Loved this product!! It felt like silk going on my skin. I decided to use it before traveling on a red eye flight and it gave my tired skin the ultimate glow and hydration that it needed! My skin felt revived and rejuvenated. KORRES Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...