Korres H2Rose Hydrating Face Mist

A hydrating facial mist made with Rosa Damascena water and hyaluronic acid to set makeup, and refresh and moisturize skin throughout the day. The invigorating mist, made with aloe vera and orange blossom flower water, hydrates, refreshes, tones, and minimizes the appearance of pores with every spray. The mist can be used throughout the day to refresh skin and as a setting spray for longer makeup wear.

How To Use:

Mist over face to moisturize, condition and refresh the skin at any time of the day. Also, ideal for setting makeup.

ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, GLUCONOLACTONE, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, PANTHENOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRAL

How does it leave your face feeling?
Does this actually work?
Does this product leave your face I’m feeling oily or dry ?
Start your review of Korres H2Rose Hydrating Face Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Summit, NJ
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I purchased this hydrating face mist at TJ Maxx in the clearance rack. The reason I like this brand is because I used to purchase it when I lived in Greece. Their ingredients are so natural and unique. I have 49-year-old skin so I am doing my best to keep it hydrated and to prevent further damage/aging. The spray smells amazing and I especially like to use it in the middle of the day to refresh. Some of these ingredients in here are bitter orange, castor oil and peppermint oil. I guess it could also be used as a body spray!
Dallas, TX
This burned my f***ing skin. I applied it just to refresh my face and immediately started to burn. Not more than 10 minutes later, my face is absolutely red. If I were you, just stick to Mario Badescu please. The packaging is cute, its a glass bottle with cute minimal rose themed art on it, It looks luxurious. Very upset and I really wanted to love this, I even patch tested it but my skin was fine, I guess my face was just more sensitive to the products in this face mist. : (
Olney , IL
I really wanted to love this spray but unfortunately I just couldn’t get over the scent. I actually don’t hate rose scents. I have other rose oil products but this doesn’t smell like rose. It smelled of sickly sweet death. I’m not sure maybe the product was old I did buy it at boxycharm pop up. I just can’t imagine a company intentionally making a product smell like this.
Way too overpriced for a face mist. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis so I don't actually know how it works as priming agent but I spritz it right out of the shower. It works, what more can I say? Oh, it smells nice. Truth be told, I would choose the Avéne or Vichy water in the can any day over this.
San Jose, CA
Korres H2Rose Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Tulika S.
This rose mist is refreshing and fun with the rose smell all around. It is hydrating and be used before or after moisturizing, and also any time in the day to just refresh. People use this as I a setting spray as well. It is on a bit expensive side, but I got it on a great deal at tjmaxx.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
It was like spraying perfume on my face — burned my face so badly it instantly started itching & turned red. I gave it 2 stars for the nice sprayer (the bottle mister?) it has, it sprays very evenly. I will not be repurchasing & I don’t recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.
Liverpool , NY
Korres H2Rose Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Leiza T.
I LOVE the Korres H2Rose Hydrating Face Mist brand. I’m trying to own them all! The face mist is gentle on my sensitive skin and fast drying too. A little on the expensive side, but if you are willing to spend a little more than average definitely worth the try!
Edgewater , NJ
This is a lightweight and refreshing spray. The scent is nice and it spray evenly onto the skin. I love it during the warm weather as it has a slightly cooling affect. There are sprays that are more moisturizing but this one is very good for the price point.
dc
I’m really enjoying this product. I got it on sale at Marshall’s. I really like how it can be used as a setting spray and as a face mist. Usually for setting sprays I use the one by Urban Decay but this one smells so much better!
Cliffside Pk, NJ
it's a refreshing mist that smells very pleasant. but I like my mists to be multitasking and all this works to do is refresh. also the label is confusing, it has hyaluronic acid so make it more clear when and how it should be used
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Red Deer AB
a year ago
Is this better than the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater? Because I really want to buy one but don’t know which?
Ziyada C. • a year ago
I think it all comes down to personal preference. Mario Badescu is pretty amazing.