BY KORRES

Invigorating blend of tropical fruits. Wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its natural moisture level. Active Aloe®, rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the skin’s immune system. Furthermore, due to its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, Active Aloe® helps reduce the visible signs of ageing. Key ingredients: - Wheat Proteins: Wheat was cultivated in prehistoric times in fertile Mesopotamia. Ancient civilizations worshipped deities linked to wheat: for the Egyptians it was Osiris; for the Greeks goddess Demetra. Wheat has always been a symbol of good health and fertility while all stages of cultivation have forever been accompanied by rituals defining everyday life. Wheat aleurone, the thin layer under the bran, is the part of the wheat kernel with the highest content in vitamins and minerals. It contains an abundance of B2 vitamin, which improves the metabolism and aids the absorption of nutrients; B3 plays an important role in promoting healthy skin and B5 possesses regenerative properties. - Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has been used for centuries as a medicinal plant thanks to its beneficial properties. References of it appear in many cultures: from the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, to the Indian and Chinese literature. Applied externally, it heals burns and wounds, stimulates cell regeneration and has significant antioxidant, skin softening and soothing properties. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.

Aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum/fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alpha-isomethyl ionone, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, butylphenyl methylpropional, castoryl maleate, coumarin, geraniol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.

Lauren P.
Love this body wash! The smell is SO good and stays on your body long after you shower - without being too strong. I have sensitive skin sometimes and this product doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s moisturizing and leaves me feeling fresh and clean! Try it - you won’t regret it.
Marlena E.
This is the only shower gel I use. It is well worth the price. It can be used all over including the face and does not dry. I love it so much I use it as my hand soap as well. I have recommended to all my friends
Kayla W.
La Crosse, WI
Exceptional product; scent is wonderful, formula is perfect, and cleaning power is effective. Paired with the anti-aging body oil, it’s winner. KORRES Guava Showergel
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this body wash, and this scent especially. I purchase this along with the body butter from HSN. The guava scent is a delicious tropical party in your shower, soft but long last on your skin for hours. Soothing and hydrating for your skin, love it!
Nora M.
Korres shower gels are the best. They are free of parabens and sulfates and made with over 85% organic ingredients. This is the best all natural soap I have ever used and the smell is amazing. I love this one and the blackberry scent. So yummy!
Nic B.
I love the smell of this. It really sticks to your skin which I absolutely lovvvvve!!!!! Its so hard to find a body wash that actually has a scent that lingers all day long. If it weren't so pricey I would definitely never use anything else.
Robyn P.
BURLINGTON, ON
I love the korres line! I've tried all their body butters and shower gels! They smell amazing! I feel super pampered when I use this.