KORRES Guava Showergel

Invigorating blend of tropical fruits. Wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its natural moisture level. Active Aloe®, rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the skin’s immune system. Furthermore, due to its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, Active Aloe® helps reduce the visible signs of ageing. Key ingredients: - Wheat Proteins: Wheat was cultivated in prehistoric times in fertile Mesopotamia. Ancient civilizations worshipped deities linked to wheat: for the Egyptians it was Osiris; for the Greeks goddess Demetra. Wheat has always been a symbol of good health and fertility while all stages of cultivation have forever been accompanied by rituals defining everyday life. Wheat aleurone, the thin layer under the bran, is the part of the wheat kernel with the highest content in vitamins and minerals. It contains an abundance of B2 vitamin, which improves the metabolism and aids the absorption of nutrients; B3 plays an important role in promoting healthy skin and B5 possesses regenerative properties. - Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has been used for centuries as a medicinal plant thanks to its beneficial properties. References of it appear in many cultures: from the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, to the Indian and Chinese literature. Applied externally, it heals burns and wounds, stimulates cell regeneration and has significant antioxidant, skin softening and soothing properties. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.

Aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum/fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alpha-isomethyl ionone, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, butylphenyl methylpropional, castoryl maleate, coumarin, geraniol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Guava Showergel!
How would you rate this product?
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Another favorite. These smell so good and leaves skin feeling soft. Doesn’t leave you feeling stiff like some shower gels can do.
Pamela M.
St Augustine, FL
KORRES Guava Showergel uploaded by Pamela M.
This shower gel is my #1 body wash for it’s smell and the ingredients list, specifically what it doesn’t include. No mineral oil, paraffin wax, parabens, silicones- I know that I’m skipping a lot of ingredients that aren’t good for my skin when I choose this wash. It lathers easily, feels good on the skin, and leaves me smelling amazing.
Funmi F.
Atlanta, GA
KORRES Guava Showergel uploaded by Funmi F.
KORRES Guava Showergel uploaded by Funmi F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Scent isn’t overwhelming and the shower gel doesn’t dry my skin out! Not something I would pay $26 for but luckily for my smart shopping I was able to score several bottles for a fraction of the cost!
Ceilidh A.
KORRES Guava Showergel uploaded by Ceilidh A.
My bottle looks a little different, but it is korres guava shower gel. I really like this shower gel! It has a nice yet unique scent- sort of like fresh fruit and candy, with watery notes. It makes the skin feel lovely and lathers really well with a loofah. No tightness/over drying- I'm eczema prone so this is important! Highly recommend if you want a gentle cleanser that smells great as well.
Robin F.
San Dimas, CA
KORRES Guava Showergel uploaded by Robin F.
This wash smells sooo divine! I love how tropical it smells and how thick and smooth it feels. It lathers up nicely and a little goes a long way! I use both this and the citrus scent too and they’re both quite refreshing.
Shakeya W.
Davidson, NC
Love this shower gel.. it lathers real good.. I'm big on the whole lather thing the packaging is pretty too!! The smell is awesome and it isn't to perfumey lol.. it didnt make me itch and I felt like it cleans well.. I would definitely recommend this and I would purchase it.. got it from my fab fun fit box
Yolanda P.
Palm Desert, CA
Smells amazing! Has a great texture that feels soft and hydrating when lathering up. Rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft, not tight or dry like other soaps. Lightly fragranced after my shower that’s not overpowering. This is a winner for sure! I need the matching lotion now.
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the scent of these. Don’t notice a significant difference in softness of my skin, but it doesn’t dry it out. Bought from TJMaxx at a discount, so wouldn’t go out of my way to pay full price though
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,452 reviews
Invigorating blend of tropical fruits These beautifully scented, creamy showergels contain emollients and humectants that provide a lasting moisturizing effect and help to maintain the natural moisture level of the skin, as if you have used a leave on product. Key ingredients: - 5% organic Distillates Marshmallow & Everlasting: Skin smoothing and soothing, anti-inflammatory, with regenerating and antioxidant properties. - Active Aloe: Rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and antioxidant enzymes, enhances the immune system of the skin. Its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis helps reduce the visible signs of ageing. Would highly recommend this product
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Korres Body wash. Their scents are natural not fake perfume scents. Those I cannot take. I love what’s not added to these bath/shower washes. The Guava is my second favorite scent and my number #1 is the Japanese rose although I have tried five scents so far. My skin is clean and moisturized after washing with this product. A bit pricey but you only need a small amount on a body sponge.

Looking for your answer?