BY KORRES

Guava Collection by Korres Three piece bodycare set 250ml shower gel 200ml body butter 15ml lip balm Created using natural ingredients Designed to moisturise and hydrate the skin see more...

Liz G.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
We first I hate lip balms and chap sticks because they dry my lips out terribly but I decidedly to try this. To be honest it was really great. I used a lip scrub first and my hubby can't stop kissing these extra soft lips
Emma H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Korres always feels like such a luxury brand, I've never been disappointed with any of their products! It has beautiful minimalistic packaging and all of their products are so hydrating and comfortable to wear.
Chloe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some days I don't want to bother with lots of makeup and this makes me look pulled together in an effortless way. I'm not a fan of gloss but the darkest shade is great and the texture keeps me from biting my lips! I would recommend
Megan F.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
NHIE G.
Tampa, FL
KORRES Body Butters Guava is so awesome!! We love the scent this body butter gives your skin and it is super hydrating!
Diana C.
New York
The lip butter is great I suffer from chapped lips especially in the winter and this works wonders super gentle
Naville T.
Basildon, Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing value, as you get 3 products for such a low price. The ingredients are very good and exclude potential irritants and unnecessary chemicals.
The lip balm is so moisturising, and the presentation in stick form is great for keeping in your bag in case you need to top up during the day.
Brigette J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't too sure if I would like the scent but i am hooked ! I find that if I don't even have to use perfume after using this particular scent. I also love the amount of moisture I get from this. A definite repurchase.
Asha N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product! It makes my face and body skin tone become bright and soft. My first time used this product definitely make me so happy! Love this product!
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suavisa la piel y con un agradable olor, es crema de uso diario, rehabilita la piel seca dando esa sensacion de sedosidad.