KORRES Guava Body Butter

Invigorating blend of tropical fruits Beautifully scented, creamy Body Butters, enriched with shea butter and quince extract to soften, moisturize, and rejuvenate skin. Sunflower, almond, and avocado oils nourish, thus helping to improve elasticity and smoothness. Clinically proven to offer advanced moisturizing and smoothing action. Beneficial for dry and chapped skin e.g. elbows, heels and knees. Contains no silicones, but the combination of vegetable oils, which have excellent compatibility with the skin and are very easily absorbed. Key ingredients: - Shea Butter: Softening, moisturising and restructuring. - Sunflower, Almond & Avocado Oils: Nourish the skin, restoring its elasticity and smoothness.

Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-8, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Does this smell strongly of guava? Or is it more of an overall tropical scent? I'm not a huge fan of the scent of guava so was unsure if I would like this. But I generally love blended tropical fruit scents.
I’m considering adding this product to my add ons in my fabfitfun box. Is it moisturizing? Does it have a nice clean smell?
Start your review of KORRES Guava Body Butter!
Product Highlights
This stuff is awesome. Smells fresh and tropical. Highly moisturizing and quick absorbing. I received it as part of my fabfitfun box and will definitely be buying more once I use it up. It’s already great on my dry nurses hands.in reviews
This product does an amazing job at moisturizing my dry skin! It smells great as an added bonus. I originally received this in a set as a gift but I have continually purchased it as it has become a daily part of my beauty regimen.in reviews
Kelly K.
Frisco, TX
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Kelly K.
This smells so fresh without being overpowering! I keep it at my desk at work and use only on my hands. It’s non greasy and I can apply it and get right back to work without lotion getting everywhere.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Beatriz A.
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Beatriz A.
Korres Guava Body Butter omg super soft and smooth lotion is so great the scent of guava are delicious and soft but good, leave your skin in other level is like touch your skin with one cover in the top. Excellent for dry skin. Love it!
KOREY L.
Denver, CO
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by KOREY L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Luxurious and long lasting, these body butters are perfect to throw in your carry on, backpack or work bag. In addition there are SO many flavors and scents to choose from.
Heidi S.
Cypress, TX
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Heidi S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is definitely been my go-to moisturizing product for my arms and legs lately. It actually works on those tough spots like the elbows that just don't want to cooperate. It sinks into the skin really deeply. It has a wonderful scent and doesn't have a bunch of extra ingredients that make you rethink your purchase. I definitely recommend it!
Liz H.
Rochester, NY
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Liz H.
You can’t get better than this in the winter. My dry skin just soaks it up. I don’t like oily moisturizer so I’m very picky about how it feels on my skin- and this feels great and smells like warm weather - exactly what I need for the winter! KORRES Guava Body Butter
Christine H.
Mentor On Lk, OH
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Christine H.
I recommend any of the Korres body products. My favorite is the Guava Body Butter, which has a tropical scent. Some Key Ingredients are Lactic Acid, Shea Butter, and Castor Oil. When I visited Athens, I saw many Korres shops, and the products are made in Greece. Κorres is a Greek company founded in 1996 in Athens by pharmacist Georgios Korres from the island of Naxos, the largest of the Cyclades. Korres tells a consumer the highest percentage of "natural content" possible while still being effective and safe. The Guava Body Butter made 94.1% natural ingredients; Yoghurt Almond Showergel made 86.5%; Mulberry Vanilla Body Butter 97.1% Dermatologically tested. I could notice the excellent quality because they don't have mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin wax, silicone parabens, etc. I buy it on sale at Zulily, Fabfitfun, or TJ Maxx.
selvedina M.
Hartford, CT
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by selvedina M.
Great smell, not bad of a product, it’s a body butter that does its job. Moisture for your skin.
Leslie W.
Wheaton, IL
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Leslie W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love this lotion!!! It was such a great deal, I purchased this at TJ Maxx for $12.99 for 2. Formula is very moisturizing, and when I use this my skin feels quenched throughout the day. Using a little of this goes a long way. Scent is nice too, doesn’t bother my sensitive prone skin.
~Rebecca E.
Victorville, CA
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by ~Rebecca E.
This product does an outstanding job at highly hydrating dry skin such as mine. Also has a light pleasant smell as an added bonus and absorbed into my skin fairly quickly. Love!
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Kysha F.
I got this in a FFF Box and loved it! It’s perfect for when my skin needs a little extra hydration. This butter is so thick, but really sinks into my skin. I loved it so much I ended up getting my mom a bottle and now it’s her favorite. I would recommend this!!