BY KORRES

Invigorating blend of tropical fruits Beautifully scented, creamy Body Butters, enriched with shea butter and quince extract to soften, moisturize, and rejuvenate skin. Sunflower, almond, and avocado oils nourish, thus helping to improve elasticity and smoothness. Clinically proven to offer advanced moisturizing and smoothing action. Beneficial for dry and chapped skin e.g. elbows, heels and knees. Contains no silicones, but the combination of vegetable oils, which have excellent compatibility with the skin and are very easily absorbed. Key ingredients: - Shea Butter: Softening, moisturising and restructuring. - Sunflower, Almond & Avocado Oils: Nourish the skin, restoring its elasticity and smoothness.

Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-8, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

KORRES Guava Body Butter
  • "This product does an amazing job at moisturizing my dry skin! It smells great as an added bonus. I originally received this in a set as a gift but I have continually purchased it as it has become a daily part of my beauty regimen." in 3 reviews
  • "This stuff is awesome. Smells fresh and tropical. Highly moisturizing and quick absorbing. I received it as part of my fabfitfun box and will definitely be buying more once I use it up. It’s already great on my dry nurses hands." in 3 reviews
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
I love this body butter. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized. It has a fantastic smell. I got this product from my fab fit fun seasonal box. It is so gentle and smooth. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a body butter to help your skin!
Dani B.
Smells fantastic. No greasy after feel. This is my go to for my feet. I’m not happy or dislike the scent. It’s ok. Makes my feet feel lux. Definitely worth a try. I will definitely get this product again. Next stop elbows and dry knuckles.
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
Love this product. Use it on my hands and feet every night. Scent is tropical... BUT does not smell like guava in my honest opinion. Guava is one of MY FAVORITE scents and I was so excited when I came across this - but the guava label is a bit of a let down. Still will use it up by continuing my hunt for something that reminds me of my favorite jelly from childhood.
Phoebe M.
I tend not to use heavily fragranced moisturizers, especially before bed, but this stuff is just too good NOT to use before bed.

The rich, tropical scent isn't overpowering, so gentle enough to use as part of a bedtime routine or with perfume. It's a rich formula but rubs in well without pilling or leaving skin oily. Korres is a brand I happily invest in, especially their skin care range, and this body product is now a firm fave.
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
This body butter is amazing. It smells great and is super moisturizing. I use it all over my body at night and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I love that it has avocado oil in it to really nourish your skin as well
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
i received this body butter in a Fit Fab Fun box and let me just say wow! i love this so much, the smell is almost calming and it is so thick! it leaves my skin so silky soft- like baby soft! i would buy this product a million times over
Angela S.
Greenfield
First I want to start by saying that while this is called a body butter, it has more of the a lotion feel and consistency. So, I'll be reviewing this as a lotion. The scent is amazing, it has a nice tropical scent that I love. Not overwhelming but it is long lasting. The formula glides on smoothly and hydrates brilliantly but the only downfall with it is that it's a bit greasy.
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
This lotion smells amazing!! I really like the fact that it's a little thicker, but it's really fast at absorbing into the skin. And I love the fact that the scent does linger throughout the day.
Raena S.
Eastland
OMG this smells amazing I get compliments every time I wear this. My hands and arms are so soft I 100% recommend this product. My only complaint is it's a little pricey but still worth it.
Shelly T.
Stanford, KY
This lotion is the cream of crop. It will leave your skin feeling baby soft, I mean baby soft. I have only used it a couple of times and it has made a huge improvement in my dry skin