KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Natalie. A.KORRES Guava Body Butter uploaded by Rachel U.

BY KORRES

Invigorating blend of tropical fruits Beautifully scented, creamy Body Butters, enriched with shea butter and quince extract to soften, moisturize, and rejuvenate skin. Sunflower, almond, and avocado oils nourish, thus helping to improve elasticity and smoothness. Clinically proven to offer advanced moisturizing and smoothing action. Beneficial for dry and chapped skin e.g. elbows, heels and knees. Contains no silicones, but the combination of vegetable oils, which have excellent compatibility with the skin and are very easily absorbed. Key ingredients: - Shea Butter: Softening, moisturising and restructuring. - Sunflower, Almond & Avocado Oils: Nourish the skin, restoring its elasticity and smoothness.

Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-8, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

KORRES Guava Body Butter
  • "This product does an amazing job at moisturizing my dry skin! It smells great as an added bonus. I originally received this in a set as a gift but I have continually purchased it as it has become a daily part of my beauty regimen." in 3 reviews
  • "This stuff is awesome. Smells fresh and tropical. Highly moisturizing and quick absorbing. I received it as part of my fabfitfun box and will definitely be buying more once I use it up. It’s already great on my dry nurses hands." in 3 reviews
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
Hands down best body butter I have ever tried. I was sent this product in my fabfitfun spring box and Im already almost out and looking to buy some more. So I just recently came back from vacation in key west and when I start tan, it's really important to me to moisturize after my showers. This  body butter is the bomb.com it takes a little while to fully rub in because its nice and thick. But it makes your skin so soft, hydrated, and even better it smells amazing. This body butter helped me from peeling and drying when I was on vacation. Definitely a new staple in my everyday routine.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I had this body cream on my spring fabfitfun box. I was initially excited to try this out due to the fact that it contains guava as one of the active ingredients. I was not dismayed at all. The scent is very nice and subtle not overpowering and no strong perfume scent. The consistency is thick which I expect for a body cream to moisturize my skin it absorbs very quickly and I could feel that my skin is actually hydrated. I suggest to use this product during winter and spring season.
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
I got the guava body butter in my spring FabFitFun box - I am so glad I did! It smells incredible, if I could eat it, I would. I’ve already looked into other products they offer in the same scent, I love it! It goes on nicely, a little bit thicker than lotion, but I find most body butters are. But seriously, even if you don’t use it, but it just to open the bottle and take a whiff - you’ll automatically feel like you are on a tropical island vacation!
Phoebe M.
I tend not to use heavily fragranced moisturizers, especially before bed, but this stuff is just too good NOT to use before bed.

The rich, tropical scent isn't overpowering, so gentle enough to use as part of a bedtime routine or with perfume. It's a rich formula but rubs in well without pilling or leaving skin oily. Korres is a brand I happily invest in, especially their skin care range, and this body product is now a firm fave.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product in a FabFit box recently and took a while until I decided to try it. I absolutely love the smell and how soft it leaves me legs. You don’t even have to open the bottle to smell it. You can smell it on the packaging (at least I feel like I can). I have the guava lotion and like I said I love how it leaves me legs smooth and soft. I love body butters!
Nilmarie A.
This is one of the most amazing body butter I have ever tried. IT is thicker than a cream so when applied to the skin you can instantly feel it moisturizing. It smells great and it lasts long. I absolutely do not want it to be done but I cant stop myself from using it every day!!
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
I love this body butter. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized. It has a fantastic smell. I got this product from my fab fit fun seasonal box. It is so gentle and smooth. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a body butter to help your skin!
Connie P.
CHICAGO, IL
I was overjoyed to receive this product in my FabFitFun Spring box! I love how thick and moisturizing this body butter is, very gentle on my skin, spreads very well, and it smells delicious to boot. Definitely one that I will be buying when I fun out.
Dani B.
Smells fantastic. No greasy after feel. This is my go to for my feet. I’m not happy or dislike the scent. It’s ok. Makes my feet feel lux. Definitely worth a try. I will definitely get this product again. Next stop elbows and dry knuckles.
Lilly J.
The price is steep but it is so worth it. The smell is fantastic and lasts forever on the body and the lotion is very hydrating and sinks into the skin. This was my first introduction to the brand and it’s made me want to purchase everything from it!