BY KORRES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A lightweight priming moisturizer with 26% Greek Yoghurt proteins to plump and strengthen skin for perfectly smooth makeup application and all-day wear.

Aqua/water/eau, C13-15 Alkane, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Methyl Gluceth-20, Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae Extract, Arginine, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Cellulose Gum, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance/parfum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Lactobacillus, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Whey Protein, Yogurt Powder

• Did this make anyone else's skin peel off?4 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer worth the price point? I received a s...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturiser
  • "I received this as a sample from Sephora. Winter has been rough on my dry areas. The korres Greek yogurt smoothie primer smells decent. A little on the watery side but now a big issue. It works wonderfully very hydrating and it doesn't look patchy on dry areas" in 12 reviews
  • "This is a great primer and moisturizer in one. I have very dry skin and this works amazingly! It feels so nice going on it's not greasy or oily. It's soft and very hydrating. I would definitely keep purchasing this item. " in 8 reviews
Monica K.
This product is not my favorite but not the worst. First off, the scent is great. It smells almost like a cross between baby powder and coconut. The bottle squeezes out an appropriate amount of moisturizer. The product feels almost like soft icing. This product doesn’t particularly work well with me because I am an oily skin type. The moisturizer is great in adding moisture but it also triggers my skin to produce more oil. The priming factor also seems to be non-existent because of this. I see no difference in my makeup whether I use the priming moisturizer or not. I definitely don’t think I’ll be restocking this once I’m done using this bottle.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Has a loose consistency and a scent that's not quite unpleasant but also not pleasant. Left my skin tacky rather than soft and smooth, and never did quite soak in. It might be better to use as an actual primer (the order of words is just as important as the words themselves), but as a moisturizer? Not so much. The sample I received is really too small to try again to find out, and I'm not particularly interested in purchasing.
Amberly S.
This is a decent moisturizer. I don't find it to do much in terms of priming. Scent is very minimal but overall pleasant. It has a nice cream gel consistency. It blends nicely into the skin. Considering that it only really offers hydration and not much else I wouldn't say it's worth the price tag as I think there are more affordable options that offer similar results out there.
Makala H.
I have super dry skin so finding a primer that hydrated and kept my makeup on was a must.  Thankfully I received a sample through Sephora and had to buy it.  I will say this that the price is a little high but I bought this in January and it has lasted me almost until May! Would definite buy again.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I didn’t hate it but I definitely didn’t love it. This product took a while to absorb into my skin, and even once absorbed felt a bit sticky/tacky. That might be an advantage if you’re applying foundation on top of it, but I wouldn’t recommend it for day to day use if you’re not doing a full face of makeup.
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
I got this product as a sample. I was very excited to try it because of name lol so the first apply of this moisturizer+primer was okay, the smell is very strong and some people might not like it.. the second apply was just horrible!!! I would recommend to use this product with bb cream or something light. When I use my make up forever foundation in stick it just became a horrible mess!!! Won't buy the full size for sure
Sarah M.
I got a sample of this from Sephora. It is AWFUL. I used the same products as I use everyday and this made my makeup look awful. I had to take my makeup off as soon as I put my foundation on. It was that bad. It literally made my foundation ball up and peel off my face. Totally not worth it, save your money
Cj S.
I LOVE this primer! I tried out and bought the TF Hangover RX primer and returned it right away because it wasn't hydrating enough and caused my makeup to separate.
This Hydrating Primer is perfect!
its so hydrating that make skin looks so much better with it own, plumped and hydrated, and it really helps my undereye area so much plus no more dry spots with ANY foundation.
as a primer, it really helps to make everything go on super smooth and last longer with NO breakouts!
I have very sensitive skin and breakout easily but this one has never caused me to break out, unlike other primers.
Maylin H.
Northampton, MA
I'm still on my first bottle so I'm not fully sure how long it lasts. But I've had mine easily at least a month and it's still going. You only have to use the tiniest amount - if you do more than a full pump (I do half a pump) then you're likely to experience piling when you apply your next product. I also advise patting it in after application to make sure it absorbs. I have oily/combo skin and I find it to work well as a day time moisturizer (but I only use it in the mornings on days I wear makeup). It smells delicious and truly does balance out the oiliness I get on my forehead and nose.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
This product works great as a moisturizer and also a primer. It has a pretty nice scent to it too. It is very hydrating but can also get pretty thick once applied and start to ball up. Other than that I did notice that my foundation stayed in place all day while using this first. If you don’t mind it slightly balling up and want a 2 in 1 moisturizer/primer give it a try it does work well.
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
Is this good for oily skin?
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Did this make anyone else's skin peel off?
Jameka H.
Raleigh , NC
Has anyone used this? Wanting to know how well it works being a moisturizer and primer for oily skin?
Brianna C.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this moisturizer worth the price point? I received a sample which I like so far but not noticing any significant difference in my skin.