KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer

The Korres Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer is an incredibly nourishing, silicone-free primer. The breathable gel texture glides onto skin leaving a dewy finish, leaving skin with a perfectly soft, even canvas for the smoothest makeup application and long-lasting wear.

Water, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triheptanoin, Yogurt, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Menthyl Lactate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance (parfum), Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluceptate, Lecithin, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.

KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer ? I need a primer that doesn't make my face so slick. Silicone filled primers do not work for me. Is this one good?
Is this an expensive product? What's the price range and were could I get it?
Does it work well with full coverage foundations? How long does your makeup last?
Start your review of KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“very hydrating and gives a luminous finish to any foundation! however the smell and the tingling feeling while putting it on is annoying!” in 5 reviews
“...natural-like finish under my bb cream. unfortunately, my skin is on the oily side of combination and while it was good in the dry areas, i noticed a few large pimples develop in the oily areas just one day after using this. in the dry areas of my skin, it did feel more moisturized. i sadly won't be buying this because of the breakout but it is are really great product.” in 5 reviews
Daly city, CA
This primer is really nice. I love the texture of it and how it hydrates my skin. I like the one in the pump which is hygienic. There’s no sun protection in it, I’ll be replenishing it once I’m done with it.
Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines
Salinas, CA
Works really really well for a moisturizing primer, like if you have dry skin. Might not be the best thing for someone with oily skin, because it leaves a little bit of an oily kinda looking finish. But I have combination skin (although I have it under control With witch hazel) and it works just fine for me. Smells soo good too! Worth getting a sample of. I love it
Combination / Acne
Winnsboro, TX
I needed a primer that would work with my dry skin and after trying this one I fell in love. Not only does it make my make up last and hydrates my skin but also it made Fenti foundation work for me! Before Fenty was too drying and it will peel but once I started using the korres primer it stay put and it looks great. Some people don't like the smell but it's not too strong for me and I don't mind it.
Dry / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
La Jolla, CA
Primers definitely make a difference in a makeup routine, but I have always been uncomfortable using makeup with silicone inside. I used to stay away from primers as much as possible, until I was told about this product. It’s such a perfect and light primer with ingredients that don’t clog my pores. Definitely worth the price. PRO TIP: If you have gel eyeliner that has dried up and is flaky, add a little of this inside, and it works wonders!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This product is mildly moisturizing, but the cons outweigh the pros on this one. I found that isn't doesn't do much as far as being a primer. I didn't see any difference in the staying power of my makeup with it versus nothing, nor did it do much to even out texture. The worst part is the smell though. I don't want to be able to smell my own face all day.
Sensitive / Fine Lines
I’m prone to getting oily in my t-zone but dry around my nose and other areas of my face. I have very sensitive skin making me prone to breakouts if I use the wrong product. I went to Sephora and asked the skincare lady for a recommendation primer for that would be good at moisturizing my face. I wanted something I could pair with a pore minimizer on my t-zone too. This primer was recommended to me and I’m very pleased with it! It comes out with a gel like consistency that feels extremely cooling to the skin. My skin felt very moisturized and sticky, which is what I prefer to make my foundation stay on my skin. I will say that I did not notice any difference in the longevity of my makeup. I feel like this is more of a moisturizer then primer. I do continue to use it though because I love how it makes my face feel and it pairs well with my sensitive skin. This primer is really expensive, especially for the small amount of product you get. It is really hard for me to find a primer that doesn’t flare my skin so I will probably continue to buy this and rely on my setting spray to make my makeup last. If you don’t have sensitive skin I would recommend a different primer just because this is so expensive.
Sensitive
I like natural ingredients in face products. This is an excellent primer if you have very dry skin and perfect to use during the winter months. It did not make me break out and always my skin looked and felt smoother prior to application of makeup.
Combination / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Mount Juliet
I have to be very selective about my skincare and this one fits right in! I love that it doesn't contain silicone! My skin feels softer and much more moisturized without any breakouts. It smells very pleasant. It's a must have for me!
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Cumming, GA
I have oily skin and this is so soothing and hydrating! Great for my dry skin clients as well! I don’t have any cons I can think of it’s not an amazing primer but it is good and hydrating which I think is important for any makeup application.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Plano, TX
This primer is very good at blurring and perfect the skin. The texture is perfect but it happens to be slightly too much for my oily skin, someone with more dry skin would benefit from this product.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness